+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got a 5 man crew trying to wreck some face

Soulwalker

Default Got a 5 man crew trying to wreck some face

So there's 5 of us, trying to get some pvp on, we've been around in DAoC, WaR, Aion, WoW, AoC.... the list goes on but i digress. we are looking for a guild that likes blood for blood's sake and group activity. i wouldnt throw us under the lable of "hardcore (40 hours a week)" but we are good. real good. holla if anyone is interested

Quote Originally Posted by Tangent View Post
    So there's 5 of us, trying to get some pvp on, we've been around in DAoC, WaR, Aion, WoW, AoC.... the list goes on but i digress. we are looking for a guild that likes blood for blood's sake and group activity. i wouldnt throw us under the lable of "hardcore (40 hours a week)" but we are good. real good. holla if anyone is interested
    Do you do any raiding? Faction? Timezone?

Quote Originally Posted by Tangent View Post
    Kill the Ridd ick!
    Last edited by Fantus; 02-23-2011 at 05:48 PM.

Nerve

Nerve is a guild with a focus in both PvP and PvE. We classify ourselves as a casual guild with a hardcore mindset, meaning that we are a laid back group of players who like to have fun, but we also strive to be one of the top and do not put up with those who are just going to hold us back.

We are looking for mature players, and must be 18 or older unless you have a family member in our guild that meets these requirements and who will vouch for you. You must also be able to be on Ventrilo while you are online. Obviously there are times when you will not be able to do so, but it cannot be on a daily basis.

Also, those with a leadership type personality will be noticed and will be given opportunities to progress in ranks.

If you are interested, please head to our website at http://nervehq.com/ and fill out an application in our Applications forum or let us know if you have any questions.

Guardians - Deepstrike

+ Reply to Thread