+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fenrir's Pack recruiting

Shadowlander

Default Fenrir's Pack recruiting

Fenrir's Pack

Guild Website: http://fenrirspack.com
    Timezone: US timezones (primarily evenings during weekdays)
    Raiding schedule: Determined by members work/life schedules
    Age Requirement: 18+ (Children of Guild Members can be an exception)
    Voice Chat: Ventrilo (mic not required)
    Server: Byriel (PvE)
    Faction: Guardian

Charter

History:
    We are a mature gaming guild of like minded individuals, who have been playing together as a guild for six to twelve years. If your laid back, have a sense of humor and a keen eye for details
    you'll get along with us fine.

Age Group:
    We are all adults with all the usual attachments (families, jobs, etc...).

Play style:
    We generally play PvE with a focus on dungeon and raid runs. We also do the occasional PvP.

Level Requirements:
    We prefer that everyone get their main character to max level first, before bringing up any alts. If we have any guild events (i.e. Instancing, PvP, world events, raids etc) we ask that you bring you main or any other max level character that is needed to the event with us.

DKP:
    Some games have better solutions to loot distributions than others. The ones with the lesser forms may require that we implement a DKP solution. If necessary, we will implement a zero sum DKP that includes a deflationary measure. In recent games, this system has not been necessary

Loot Rules:
    We subscribe to the need before greed ideal. The objective is to equip the entire guild with the best gear that everyone can get.

Drama:
    As adults, we prefer that everyone work out their individual problems with each other. Officers can act as arbitrators of last resort. Overall, our goal is to remain drama free. If you have a contention regarding the guild processes or policies, please contact an officer by forum private message or in-game via a whisper, we would like to hear any dissenting opinions.

Role-playing:
    We are not a role-playing guild. It's not that were hate role-players, it's more like we think there are better venues/mediums for role-playing (i.e. live action role-playing).

Inactivity:
    If you are going to be going away from the game for more than a week, please let the guild know. A forum post would be the preferred method. However if the nature of the reason is private, you can Private Message an officer from the website, we will respect your right to confidentiality. (Note: family members of active players are secluded from this rule).

VoIP:
    During guild events, we will be using a VoIP system for communications. We would prefer that everyone have the designated program installed (we usually use Ventrilo). If we happen to be raiding in a large group, please keep chatter down over the VoIP, so that the strategies and idea's can more easily communicated.

Profanity:
    Adults swear, it's a fact of life and we understand that. However with that in mind, other guild members may have children around. So please keep especially vulgar language/conversations to a private Ventrilo channel or to a private IM channel

uvo
    Soulwalker

What is the meaning behind your guild name?

Shadowlander

At one time we were more heavily into group PvP and Norse mythology is one of the more interesting mythologies.

Simplified - Fenrir is a giant wolf who was chained by the gods and in doing so Tyr lost his hand, when Ragnarok comes he will be the death of Odin.

Default bumpage

bumping the post

Quote Originally Posted by skwar View Post
    bumping the post
    whoops, found out that post bumping is against the forum rules.

I have been with this guild since 2005. We starting hanging out when we were in a raiding guild in EQ2, and have had a lot fun together. We have also played Vanguard, AoC. While waiting for this game to go live we even played around a little with DnD online. All in all, you should check us out.

Soulwalker

Been playing off and on for years in this guild from (EQ2, Age of Conan, Vanguard, Warhammer, etc...) we've had a lot of fun times and I may be a little biased but if anyone is looking for a guild that you can truly enjoy being in with helpful players check us out.

Trav

Soulwalker

We are currently getting a core group of us close to 50 and ready to start expert dungeons, etc...

Also we are having quite a blast thus far and would like to hear from anyone interested in joining a mature somewhat laid back guild as ours.

Please send me a tell in game to TRAV with any questions or what not.

Happy Hunting

Soulwalker

Fenrir's Pack

Still in need of some lvl 50 players to progress through t1 & t2 then raids. We are in need of healers and dps but anyone can apply.

Please send tell to: Trav, Vurfgar, Vorth, Asrothia, or Hunisu in game.

Shadowlander

Been looking to chat but seems you are all in groups when I look. I am Eryl a 50 bard, if you get a min and I am on drop me a chat I am looking for a guild to do dungeons and warfronts with.

+ Reply to Thread