+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tsp

Default Tsp

We are a guardian guild on Deepstrike. We have been together since 2004, have years of MMO experience in our leadership. We were server first on all instance clears throughout the betas, and fully intend on keeping that up through release. We started out as a pvp guild in the early days of WoW's release, and then as the game progressed, and raiding became the primary way to get gear, we began raiding, eventually reaching the #2 Horde side guild for our server. We are all primarily older gamers, and we are pretty laid back. That said, our raid schedule is 3 nights a week, as we all have real life responsibilities that prevent a heavier load, and we feel that 3 nights is enough to get the job done.

We are not actively recruiting, but we have been known to snap up the occasional skilled player that we may run with. If you are interested in learning more about us, we have a website setup at:

http://tsp-gaming.enjin.com/home
    Last edited by Axxtasy; 02-23-2011 at 05:13 PM.

Rift Disciple

Its About Time!!

I posted something on your main page to get in here.

Tell that Devil Dog I said stand by to stand by 16hrs to go

Hehe, not really recruiting, so it wasn't a priority, just wanting to get our names on here.

Not just DD's, we got Soldiers, Airmen, and maybe some seamen (tee hee). Not sure why we attract so many military. Maybe its because we drink and curse a lot. Or maybe it's because I tend to scream drunkenly into the mic drill sergeant style when wiping. I dunno.

Rift Disciple

Well like I told Contgn.. nvm I'll leave the Marine chat to Marines

In any event glad to see you all sticking on DS

Cya in Game

+ Reply to Thread