+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guardians of the Vigil

Default Guardians of the Vigil

http://guardiansofthevigil.guildlaunch.com

Guild History
    Since the beginnng of time, the Guardians of the Vigil have watched over all of creation. The name "Guardians of the Vigil" comes from the ancient text once thought to be lost during the wars on Telara. The text tells the story of a might order who resided between the planes. The Guardians of the Vigil were valiat, loyal, faithful, and honorable in their service to the Gods of the Vigil. Because of an etheral element attached to their souls, their existance crossed over the nexus of the planes between that of the Vigil and Telara . The light of the Gods shine from within them.

In the final days of the Mathosian civil war when the Ward that protected Telara was severely weakened, Telara’s pantheon of gods kept the Guardians of the Vigil from crossing over the nexus. They used the ethereal soul element to block their passage into Telara; forbidding them from interfering. The Guardians were in dismay by this act. They could not stand by and watch Telara fall into ruins! So they used the ethereal power trapped in their souls to create their own rift across the nexus of the planes. The Gods, angry at this act, removed the ethereal power from their souls as they were traveling through the fabric of space between Telara and the elemental planes of earth, air, fire, water, life, and death. Some of the Guardians made it to Telara. Others were not so lucky and found themselves dispersed into the elemental planes. Those Guardians carried on the fight from inside the elemental planes giving their lives to prevent the hordes from taking advantage of tears in the fabric of space. Some may still be alive, awaiting reinforcements.

The Gods, so moved by the commitment of the Guardians of the Vigil, revived their souls into the Ascended. Their revived souls still emanate the mysterious light of the ethereal element. Perhaps something is happening beyond the power of the Gods?

Our Guild
    The Guardians of the Vigil is a guild that is mature in mindset. We do not discriminate because of age, sex, or other obscure reason. We are all here to have fun and make new friend in the process. We are idealst (a person who cherishes or pursues high or noble principles, purposes, goals, a visionary) and are not afraid to hide that fact. Many of our members on other games come from all walks of life. We understand this is a "game" and will not make demands on your peronal time. We ony ask for your participation in events and guild chats (I know there will always be lurkers). I don't want this to be just my guild, but one we can all contriute to and share.

Our Focus
    As Guardians of the Vigil, we plan to participating in all aspects of Rift, from crafting, questing and community events to hardcore PvP, raiding, and of course Warfronts. We strive to provide organized fun for all. Rest assured, we will not leave the interests of any guild member out in the cold. Organization is a very important key to our success on Faeblight. We plan to organize Warfront teams as we want to make the Guardians of the Vigil a top name among guilds. We are looking to enlist the brightest minds in Telara. This is a golden opportunity for those willing to join the ranks of our leadership. We not only plan to march against our enemies here on Telara, but against the elemental planes and eventually against Regulos himself.

Our plans are to use this "Head Start" window to bolster our membership significantly before the full launch in March.We are looking for those that are solid fits for what we are trying to accomplish. We are looking to for a target membership of 50 strong. We believe that in this phase of our guild it is vitally important to form a small but strong guild community of players that know one another.

Again, we are sensitive to family needs and provide opportunity without demands or ultimatums. All we ask is that you commit to being online once a week (no time requirements). PvP participation is optional.

Our Leader
    I have been a guild/aliance leader in several RP- PVP/PVE games. My longest run has been two years, but don't worry as I still have a full life outside online gaming. I strive to keep the game enjoyable for everyone and will step in when needed to do so. Some of my old guidies use to kid I would have to "Change the channel" when converston went astray.

If you want to have great fun, visit our site and join. I looking forward to seeing you on Faeblight!
    Last edited by Metatron; 02-24-2011 at 12:14 PM. Reason: additional info

Quote Originally Posted by Metatron View Post

Guild History
    Since the beginnng of time, the Guardians of the Vigil have watched over all of creation. The name "Guardians of the Vigil" comes from the ancient text once thought to be lost during the wars on Telara. The text tells the story of a might order who resided between the planes. The Guardians of the Vigil were valiat, loyal, faithful, and honorable in their service to the Gods of the Vigil. Because of an etheral element attached to their souls, their existance crossed over the nexus of the planes between that of the Vigil and Telara . The light of the Gods shine from within them.

In the final days of the Mathosian civil war when the Ward that protected Telara was severely weakened, Telara’s pantheon of gods kept the Guardians of the Vigil from crossing over the nexus. They used the ethereal soul element to block their passage into Telara; forbidding them from interfering. The Guardians were in dismay by this act. They could not stand by and watch Telara fall into ruins! So they used the ethereal power trapped in their souls to create their own rift across the nexus of the planes. The Gods, angry at this act, removed the ethereal power from their souls as they were traveling through the fabric of space between Telara and the elemental planes of earth, air, fire, water, life, and death. Some of the Guardians made it to Telara. Others were not so lucky and found themselves dispersed into the elemental planes. Those Guardians carried on the fight from inside the elemental planes giving their lives to prevent the hordes from taking advantage of tears in the fabric of space. Some may still be alive, awaiting reinforcements.

The Gods, so moved by the commitment of the Guardians of the Vigil, revived their souls into the Ascended. Their revived souls still emanate the mysterious light of the ethereal element. Perhaps something is happening beyond the power of the Gods?

Our Guild
    The Guardians of the Vigil is a guild that is mature in mindset. We do not discriminate because of age, sex, or other obscure reason. We are all here to have fun and make new friend in the process. We are idealst (a person who cherishes or pursues high or noble principles, purposes, goals, a visionary) and are not afraid to hide that fact. Many of our members on other games come from all walks of life. We understand this is a "game" and will not make demands on your peronal time. We ony ask for your participation in events and guild chats (I know there will always be lurkers). I don't want this to be just my guild, but one we can all contriute to and share.

Our Focus
    As Guardians of the Vigil, we plan to participating in all aspects of Rift, from crafting, questing and community events to hardcore PvP, raiding, and of course Warfronts. We strive to provide organized fun for all. Rest assured, we will not leave the interests of any guild member out in the cold. Organization is a very important key to our success on Faeblight. We plan to organize Warfront teams as we want to make the Guardians of the Vigil a top name among guilds. We are looking to enlist the brightest minds in Telara. This is a golden opportunity for those willing to join the ranks of our leadership. We not only plan to march against our enemies here on Telara, but against the elemental planes and eventually against Regulos himself.

Our plans are to use this "Head Start" window to bolster our membership significantly before the full launch in March.We are looking for those that are solid fits for what we are trying to accomplish. We are looking to for a target membership of 50 strong. We believe that in this phase of our guild it is vitally important to form a small but strong guild community of players that know one another.

Again, we are sensitive to family needs and provide opportunity without demands or ultimatums. All we ask is that you commit to being online once a week (no time requirements). PvP participation is optional.

Our Leader
    I have been a guild/aliance leader in several RP- PVP/PVE games. My longest run has been two years, but don't worry as I still have a full life outside online gaming. I strive to keep the game enjoyable for everyone and will step in when needed to do so. Some of my old guidies use to kid I would have to "Change the channel" when converston went astray.

If you want to have great fun, visit our site and join. I looking forward to seeing you on Faeblight!
    Still looking for a few more members who are looking for fun and want to help grow the GUARDIANS OF THE VIGIL into a top notch guild. You don't have to be hardcore to have fun. Were looking for officers, craftsperson, and daily players. Please feel free to contact me in the game. My name there is Metatron as well. I hope to see you there.

METATRON

Join us, Faeblight!

Help give this poor High Elf a forever home! ;_;

[QUOTE=Metatron;1254476]http://guardiansofthevigil.guildlaunch.com

Since the beginnng of time, the Guardians of the Vigil have watched over all of creation. They have a rich history on Telara which we look to uphold. Will the prophecy go unfulfilled and Telara fall into ruins?

Guardians of the Vigil is looking for mature minded players to help us bring success to Telara. We plan to participate in all aspects of the game including the RP. We have no time demands; we only ask you participate where you can. We understand there's a need to be adventurous every now and then (I've have already set out myself and crossed mountains and deserts to see almost everything possible in this game).

If you want to have great fun, visit our site and join or contact me in the game under the same name "Metatron." I looking forward to seeing you on Faeblight!

Default Come join us today!

Guardians of the Vigil is seeking mature minded players to join our humble guild. We have a rich legacy worthy of the best RP's and are open to players of all skills and trades. If you are craft/skill minded individual, we have accumulated a rich cache of crafting materials. Join the valiant and help us end the rein of terror by Regulos and his minions. To join, contact Metatron in game and/or register at our website at:

+ Reply to Thread