+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Karma LFM!

Exclamation Karma LFM!

Karma is LFM.

Karma has been around since 2005. We're old, I swear we don't smell well maybe Maliki does.... We're looking for more like minded players to join us for the joy of leveling, and well chatter. We have a vent, we're friendly, helpful and pretty well rounded. We have avid PVP'ers as well.

Toss me (Kutiel) an in game message, you can also poke Maliki but he's old so he DOES bite.

You can always check out our guild site which is still being worked on since we're cleaning out the site still.

http://karmar.guildlaunch.com/

We will be mainly PVE/raid focused. Our raid times aren't up yet as I tend to mold them around my raiders.
    Last edited by Kutiel; 02-24-2011 at 02:05 PM.

Pfft I don't smell, unless smelling of Axe Body Spray is a bad smell! Then again it might be for some people but they can all stand in the fire and die!

I ONLY bite you because you like it, now stop giving out my secrets!

Soulwalker

You see the idiots I have to put up with in this guild? ~Side note

The officers of this guild have been in more rift betas then alleged claims of Michael Jackson getting his groove on at Everland Ranch. Today marks the start of the real gamers who will put dedication into the game's mechanics such as Guild Rep for perks, working on rifts to make sure everyone has their sub class types, and grinding those all so precious planarite from rifts for the blue and epic gear which allows us to speed through the dungeons we are going to grind the living hell out as well as questing.

...However...

If you think we are all about PvE then you can count on me to lead you into PvP. Need advise? Getting destroyed by that void knight sucking all your mana? Don't want to be held back by pugs? I'll personally be forming Warfront groups to aid in securing the rewards from the Rep vendors so you don't just get bored running from npc to npc doing "X" this or "Y" that.

This has been a Synnal Announcement brought to you by Karma ~Don't suck and we'll like you more~

Soulwalker

Do you guys have a vent?

We do have a vent. And a website, and a mascot.
    Be careful of the words you speak. Keep them short and sweet! For you may never know, from day to day, which ones you will have to eat!

We're growing a bit. Got some really great people and a good base of PVPers if you like PVP and would like join us do it! We're having a lot of fun. ;)
    Be careful of the words you speak. Keep them short and sweet! For you may never know, from day to day, which ones you will have to eat!

Soulwalker

They always forget to tell you we have cookies and punch too!!!

We now are lvl....three! P:

Ding! ; D We're still growing and always looking for new great players of any level/ type of ADD.

Now with more jam.

+ Reply to Thread