+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Insidious will be recruiting.

Default Insidious will be recruiting.

Insidious is a guild of friends who have known each other for a long time, and will be moving to the Faeblight RP server starting tomorrow morning. We will be looking to expand our numbers enough to get things done. None of the huge guilds, with over half the roster never logging in kind of thing. We want people with the time needed to play seriously. Of course real life does come first, but if you are the kind of person who has real life problems all the time, works to much or without a set schedule or in general just has to many responsibilities we probably aren't for you.

We are here to help but we aren't babysitters. If you don't know how it works, look it up. If you want to discuss what you looked up, come to us. We are a group of very experienced gamers and we don't have time to hold your hand. We plan to be the best, which means we want to play with the best. If you can't put enough effort in to know your character and the game then you aren't part of that group
    We don't overwhelm with numbers. We overwhelm with skill.

We are hoping, with the general idea of the "Old School" server, that this won't be much of a problem. It should be said as well, we do not tolerate idiots like the MMO community as of late has created. If you can't speak properly without using terms like lolz pwns newbs etc.... please stay far away from us. I don't care what Chuck Norris did with who or when, I don't care how many ways you can link a spell to create childish messages, if you have the impulse to discuss these things, do it elsewhere preferably on a completely different server.

Age does not matter to us, but if we feel as if we actually have to ask you how old you are because of something you did or said, more than likely you won't be around long.

Don't get me wrong here, we aren't a bunch of pricks. We are respectful, and friendly. But we know what we want, we know who we want, and don't want any accidental misunderstanding on our views and people joining up to realize it really isn't what they are after. We are here to play maturely and it is sad that in today's gaming world I have to list off all of this stuff to make it clear.

For now you can reply in this forum post if you are interested, or send me a personal message through the forums.

We don't have a website, not exactly important, we may add one later just for kicks.

We do have a Ventrilo server where most all of our talking is done, if you don't like talking using a voice chat, you may want to start.

Only going to be needing maybe 15-20 people tops, server is packed, anybody who is interested in serious endgame, (but not like a second job) that gets to the point and gets things done really should shoot me a tell in game or reply here.

+ Reply to Thread