+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sneaky Private Guild- Friendly-Casual & Oceanic

Rift Disciple

Default Sneaky Private Guild- Friendly-Casual & Oceanic: MOVED TO Corthana

Recently I decided to play beta 6, and the beta I decided it was time to start another Guild.... A mature, friendly-casual guild.... in the Oceanic Timezone. Although you do not have to be Oceanic to be in the Guild.

We do not encourage or support Elitism.... our members will not be encouraged to grind to end-game, grind gear for A,B, & C raids.... and if your looking for that type of guild. By all means keep looking! We will support end-game raids, instances, pvp, and itís up to that member to support it. Not a requirement or prerequisite.

Now a bit about the guild and any information I can provide you with:

Sneakies Website:I have given the site a new theme which was a makeover to support Rift, and have updated the site to support other MMO's other members currently play or are interested in perusing. Just because you are in SPG, does not mean you have to continue playing Rift to be a member. You can also join other guilds, while staying a member of SPG but you must become a member by playing and joining our guild.

Play what you want, when you want to... there are no rules you have to play Rift to stay a member of SPG.

We are serious in wanting to start a new guild in Rift, and will be working on developing a casual-friendly environment in Rift. It will be fun, we will get our hands dirty a bit during groups, and our main goal is to have fun while being labelled as casual. Being casual does not mean you cannot achieve stuff. We will take on end-game content, but if your not into end-game content, its not required if its not your cup of tea...

In a few weeks I will be purchasing a new domain name once I renew our webhosting which has been done yearly for the past 4 years.

Sneakies VOIP Server:
    I will also be purchasing a VOIP server for members, but do already have a private mumble server available for members only, until the public server is purchased. Location of the VOIP server once purchased will be Sydney.

Timezones Supported:
    Mainly Oceanic but we dont mind Non-Oceanic members either if your able to game with us on weekends, etc....

Timezone? AEST (Sydney) will be the timezone on all group events created in our event management and our supports the AEST timezone. If you create a group event, it creates a post in forums, as well as shows the status of the group event in a block on the forums above the shout box.

Anyways, heres the link to the site: http://www.lotro.drifters-kinship.com (new domain name not ordered as of yet)
    Last edited by Maguson; 02-24-2011 at 10:03 PM.

Shadowlander

Hi,

I have spent many years as a fairly hardcore player of MMO's starting with FFXI, then WoW, Aion, and AOC. These days, I am married and have kids so am looking for a guild with enthusiastic players who achieve the best they can in the time available without the pressure that I must be on at a particular time, or I must take part in a particular Raid.

Based on your description above, you sound like a great home for me.

Will take a look at your site and keep an eye out for you online in the next week or so.

Good luck ingame!

Hallie.

Rift Disciple

Cheers Hallie,

Take a look... might get a hint we love giving each other ****e, and at the same time having a laugh on the forums and shout box...

Can't guarentee thats what you will expect ingame... because we can be serious in a not so serious kind of way.... even when I aggro the +10 mobs that just spawned in a rift and and we try our damn'dness not to wipe the entire open group....

Will get a list going on the website a list of all our alts names... mostly gebs names atm. He is an alt-o-holic..

See ya ingame!
    Maguson

Rift Disciple

Moved to corthana

+ Reply to Thread