+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Goofy Goobers (Central Time: accepting any)

Prophet of Telara FiercelyFuzzy's Avatar

Default Goofy Goobers (Central Time: accepting any)

Hello, I am recruiting for the guild "Goofy Goobers". We are looking for anyone. What I mean by this is that we do not force our members to be "hard-core". If you can only make two hours a day, that is fine. We take quality over quantity.

Now after saying that, we do plan on focusing on PvP, and we are far from "care-bears", tt is why we are rolling a PvP sever. However, we will have PvE events. At first these will just be dungeons and Rift Raids, but after a while, these may turn into deeper events that are made and hosted by the Guild.

We are not just accepting CST players, we have a wide range of players. We have people in PST, EST, Germany, and Australia, so the odd's are you will have someone to play with.

At the time of this post, we have around twenty-ish players at the moment, and are looking to expand. We like to get close to our guildmates, so we are trying to keep this a fairly small, but decent enough to get stuff done. We plan to have around forty members, but this number can very well be increased. The reason we do this is because we feel the best part of the guild is to feel welcomed, and that will not happen if you hundreds of people talking.

If you have any questions post them here or send me a PM. Looking forward to many need recruits
    Last edited by FiercelyFuzzy; 02-23-2011 at 04:21 PM.
    Find your Rift answers to FAQ here.

u aware?

edit: stupid 10 character limit.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by FiercelyFuzzy View Post
    Hello, I am recruiting for the guild "Goofy Goobers". We are looking for anyone. What I mean by this is that we do not force our members to be "hard-core". If you can only make two hours a day, that is fine. We take quality over quantity.

Now after saying that, we do plan on focusing on PvP, and we are far from "care-bears", tt is why we are rolling a PvP sever. However, we will have PvE events. At first these will just be dungeons and Rift Raids, but after a while, these may turn into deeper events that are made and hosted by the Guild.

We are not just accepting CST players, we have a wide range of players. We have people in PST, EST, Germany, and Australia, so the odd's are you will have someone to play with.

At the time of this post, we have around twenty-ish players at the moment, and are looking to expand. We like to get close to our guildmates, so we are trying to keep this a fairly small, but decent enough to get stuff done. We plan to have around forty members, but this number can very well be increased. The reason we do this is because we feel the best part of the guild is to feel welcomed, and that will not happen if you hundreds of people talking.

If you have any questions post them here or send me a PM. Looking forward to many need recruits
    Fuzzy, didn't I kill you in drought-lands ?.... I'm Gidgit assassin rogue .... I actually made friends with one of your cleric's. Nice guy, taught me a bit about the class, that I didn't know.

You killed me once If I recall correctly, once I switched roles to assassin, I won.
    I was in a Tanking spec that time you jumped me with the other Rogue.

However, we're going Guardian! Join! Only because I like you.
    Last edited by FiercelyFuzzy; 02-23-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Ascendant

You killed me once If I recall correctly, once I switched roles to assassin, I won.
    I was in a Tanking spec that time you jumped me with the other Rogue.

However, we're going Guardian! Join! Only because I like you.
    hehe, I might take you up on that, I'll take a raincheck if that's cool, so I can ask my two friends ?, brother an sister team I've played with for years. We originally were not goin to attack you. But the other assassin heard me talking to you, an he was hunting your offsider. Funny thing is, when we attacked you, I got killed by you I think. It forced me to change my spec a bit, which was far superior to one I had lol

Sure no problem. We have room for them too! Hey, I'm glad you did attack me, I am actually quite sad when I see a opposing faction member run past me while I am questing, and he doesn't even target me. I don't mind being ganked, I swear!

Ascendant

Sure no problem. We have room for them too! Hey, I'm glad you did attack me, I am actually quite sad when I see a opposing faction member run past me while I am questing, and he doesn't even target me. I don't mind being ganked, I swear!
    haha yer mate, red is dead to me , there are exceptions but they are rare.

Oh there are some. If I see a level twenty questing, I'll just sit there and talk to him, but if there is a same level questing, he is dead.

Ascendant

I dont discriminate between levels lol.... but if they are lvl 10 or lower, I will kill them if they target me, then ill come back, take off my armor an let em kill me lol

You should have slaughtered him... he always has some tricks up his sleeve.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Damarus View Post
    You should have slaughtered him... he always has some tricks up his sleeve.
    lol, he was actually quite friendly when I talked to him (in stealth). Only reason I didn't attack him is cos it was 2 on 1.... once other rogue joined me, then things changed.

What can I say? I am a friendly person.

The queue time blues?
    Damarus
    Goofy Goober Guild Leader
    Briarcliff - Guardian

Gratis on 40 Briar! I guess some of us have to stop to eat every now and then...
    Damarus
    Goofy Goober Guild Leader
    Briarcliff - Guardian

We had a lot of fun today running through IronTomb as a guardian :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast