+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for Guardian Guild: Casual timewise, hardcore mindset

Default Looking for Guardian Guild: Casual timewise, hardcore mindset

About me:
    Like the title says, I am a casual player now, but I like to play hardcore style when I do get to play. Due to real life (sex is better than gaming), I am now a much more casual player with very random play times than I used to be. I can't be counted on to be a raider (nor am I signing up to be) but if I am online, I can/will fill in as needed.

MMO Experience - WAR, AoC, and WoW.

I am a healer at heart and I plan to roll Guardian, likely a Warden/Purifier/Sentential as my main. I am looking more mature guild to play with, I don't mind swearing/crass comments but can do without racists type comments.

So basically I am a casual player looking for guild for leveling, fun, and some casual but serious raiding. I am also looking to PVP both open world and war fronts.

It sounds like you'd be a good fit for Nerve.

http://NerveHQ.com

Guardians - Deepstrike

Quote Originally Posted by zoobaby View Post
    About me:
    Like the title says, I am a casual player now, but I like to play hardcore style when I do get to play. Due to real life (sex is better than gaming), I am now a much more casual player with very random play times than I used to be. I can't be counted on to be a raider (nor am I signing up to be) but if I am online, I can/will fill in as needed.

I am a healer at heart and I plan to roll Guardian, likely a Warden/Purifier/Sentential as my main. I am looking more mature guild to play with, I don't mind swearing/crass comments but can do without racists type comments.

So basically I am a casual player looking for guild for leveling, fun, and some casual but serious raiding. I am also looking to PVP both open world and war fronts.
    Tenth Legion will take you if you like to play in and out of the game whenever. It is always good to have a well mixed group of individuals interested in different play times.

Default Let's Talk!

Quote Originally Posted by zoobaby View Post
    About me:

Hello, me and some friends are starting a Guild on the Seastone PvP server. If you have any interest in PvP, then we might just fit your bill. If not, then I hope you find the spot you want. Right now, our "working" title/guildname is Silverwood Inquisition.

Time Zone might be something of an issue for you, but hopefully we can get something worked out easy for ya, most of us are Pacific Time Zone.

Anyway, can't wait to see you at launch!

Good Luck!

Marko

Plane Touched

All respect due to any other guild, but after reading the OP, allow me to direct you to this post. May be a bit of a read but I think all you will need to read is the first few paragraphs to see we may be what you are looking for. Casual on downtime, game faces when we go all out.

If not, best of luck to you and whichever of these great guilds you join. Happy Hunting and Good Gaming

Thanks guys for responding.

Questions:

Nerve - While i like vent, I don't usually use my headset with a mic. I also don't want to wake the gf when I am playing late at night/early morning. Issue with being logged in but not talking? I can talk sometimes, like during a raid if needed. I will generally put my mic headset on for that. Also I can randomly say something in vent so you can hear my sexy manly voice if you want.

Tenth Legion - How many active members so far? Vent or TS?

Greed Works - Looks interesting as well. How many members? Been together before? How long? Using vent or TS?

I am also going to continue to read other guild recruitment threads. I will check this thread a few times tonight. (Wish game was live tonight, I could play all night... but not likely to play much during the headstart )

You can stay in the AFK channel and take your headset off if you aren't able to talk. That way, we know you are alive and if we need to get a hold of you, we can. Some of us like to blast music while we level, including myself, so we understand not being in Ventrilo 24/7. However, for guild events and grouping you will need to be in Ventrilo.

Guardians - Deepstrike

+ Reply to Thread