+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Unique Snowflakes> is recruiting!

Soulwalker

Default <Unique Snowflakes> is recruiting!

Hello!
    Unique Snowflakes is a Defiant guild on the Shatterbone (PVE) server. Our focus will be end-game raiding two to three times a week with a dedicated group of players whose focus is progression in 10- and 20-man content. We also welcome casual players who are not as interested in raiding in a PVE setting. While we will not be PvP oriented, we also welcome those who are, and several of our players enjoy PVP'ing as well.

We only ask that those apply who want to raid be committed to doing so, and that everyone who applies is willing to be mature, respectful, and drama-free. Once you apply, an initiate period will begin in which both you and we decide if Unique Snowflakes is right for you.

Our core group has been gaming together since the early days of Everquest and on into WoW. In our ten years together, we've seen it, done it, killed the drama queens, and are ready to take down some Rifts!

Please check out our website at www.uniquesnowflakes.com and apply if you are looking for a mature, well-established group of players who are looking for someone just like you!

Default Hello! Quick question =)

What time zone are you in? Sorry if I missed the info. somewhere.

Thank you!

Kelari Sentinel
    Name TBA..=)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Levana View Post
    What time zone are you in? Sorry if I missed the info. somewhere.
    You didn't miss it, I simply forgot to add it. For those that are wondering we are a EST guild. We plan on scheduling the raids a bit later in the day to make the raids more available to PST people as well. We haven't come up with a raid schedule yet but we're still looking at two to three days depending on how much content is at end game we may add another day.

If you're looking for any more information you can contact either myself, Navid or Azura in game.

Thanks!

Soulwalker

We are still looking for those who need a new home. We have a casual atmosphere, and since we come from all different areas of gaming we're not one of those closed-clique type guilds. Right now our level ranges go from 25-50, and as we get more level 50s we will start to raid.

If you are looking to raid, we are definitely still recruiting for that, particularly in the healer and DPS department, but anyone who is serious about raiding is absolutely welcome to check us out.

If you are looking for a cool place to hang out and get groups for dungeons, we have that, too! Check us out at our website at http://uniquesnowflakes.com, or contact Azura (our Recruiting Officer <me>), or Navid in game or on our forums.

Hope to see you around!
    Last edited by Beezacks; 03-10-2011 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Fat finger syndrome
    Azura, Recruiting Officer

+ Reply to Thread