+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dragoon Legion recruiting

Soulwalker

Default Dragoon Legion recruiting

Lead by Teregoth, Dragoon Legion has been active for 9 years now, migrating from game to game, collecting a few world firsts on the way, making sure our pvp opponents call us OP and participating in end game events while never forgetting that life comes before the game. Dragoon Legion concentrates on recruiting elite players instead of a large amount of less proficient players, this said, anyone willing to learn is welcome!

Its members all have a few things in common, respect is very important to them, they protect their guild as if it was family and they make the raids/parties not only efficient but fun and relaxing. We do not charge for our crafting skills between members and we cooperate to become better as a whole. As for the game rift, our players should want to learn the roles of their calling well and be able to change from one role to the next while specializing in 2-3 roles.

There is a small test required to join the Legion, it is composed of a few questions I need answers to and is geared towards finding potential members and making sure no idiotic troublemakers join our ranks by mistake, recruitment is usually done by referal, finding good players while grouping and by request if the person can pass our test successfully.

We have had a few websites in the past but are currently looking to create a new one for our rift expansion so if that is one of your skills and are interested in helping found our great Legion in rift, contact Teregoth.

Our goal is simple, like in any other game that preceded this one, we want to dominate both PVE and PVP while having lots of FUN because yes games are made to have fun. However should your preference be PVE over PVP, you are never required to join PVP sessions. Should you be interested in joining our ranks, message Teregoth in game or send a mail so we can get in contact.

To the pleasure of meeting you and working together to make this guild the best guild once again!

Teregoth
    Last edited by Teregoth; 02-24-2011 at 12:20 AM.

Soulwalker

I am an oceanic player currently running with my own friends from this region for this time for rift, but I have been in this Dragoon Legion before in another game and I can vouch for the quality membership of this guild.

If you do not yet have a guild I recommend that you try out this if you are looking for a quality not quantity experience.

Soulwalker

I'll also vouch for the quality of players and leadership of this guild in other games! Definitely a good place to get in on the ground level and help make it something awesome!

Soulwalker

i was an active member of the Dragoon Legion in lotro, and vouch that Teregoth is a very competent leader. I have a good reason to play rift now :P

Soulwalker

Thanks for supporting us guys, I appreciate it!

I wanted to add a few informations that were previously overlooked, I have led DL for a long time and work hard to make DL different from most guilds, I allready have some strategies for our expansion on RIFT. From my years of experience as a guild leader I can tell you most "zergling" guilds will fall quickly, if you are interested in quality over quantity then Dragoon Legion is for you.

As we are just starting on Rift, there will be officer positions for those who wish to help make Dragoon Legion a force to be reckoned with. Of course unlike many other guilds that are bound to fail, officer ranks aren`t simply given to random people, you don`t need to be the best player ever to be an officer (althought it helps ;P) but rather dedicate yourself to helping us grow and promoting respect. One last thing, if you are to join our ranks, we demand that you show respect to other players in game, allies and foes alike.

Would like to join you guys. Still lerning the game so i can't say i am an elite. You look promising and of course i enjoy pvp more than pve.

+ Reply to Thread