+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Relentless - Central Time Zone (and EST) casual raiding guild

Default Relentless - Central Time Zone (and EST) casual raiding guild

We are currently looking to recruit all classes/souls. We will be a leveling and casual raiding group. Raids will be scheduled 3-4 nights/week as well as at least 2 daytime raids per week. Experienced leader with successful large guild management. Website is up and running please stop by and take a look around http://www.relentless.dkpsystem.com

Hey, just submitted an application. My character's name is Valaudia. Guild sounds great!
    "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day." -George Carlin

Welcome to Gnarlwood Relentless!

I can't wait to see you in warfronts!

Hope i can get in *fingers crossed*
    "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day." -George Carlin

All current applicants have been notified on the website if they have been approved. Welcome to all of our new members, look forward to guilding up tomorrow!

We are still recruiting. All classes/builds. Must be 18+ and love to have fun. We will be steady on working together to level and get into some instances asap.

Contact Delendra in-game for invite.

We are still recruiting. Others have managed to get their charters early and every other person on the shard in their guild. Don't forget we will never be so large you are just another build to us. We want quality over quantity.

Hey thanks for accepting my application! I got to level 10 but than got stuck in a que when the servers went down =(. Hope to be on soon -Valaudia

Soulwalker

Just put a application in. Hope to be among the ranks soon.
    I was on earlier today and hit lvl 11. Then logged now i have 40mins or so left on the queue.

Welcome aboard! Just approved your app. Yes, im sitting in que too. Glad to see so many people excited to play!

Please go back to the webpage and read the msg that was sent with your approval. Again, welcome to Relentless, we are glad to have you!

*Bump*

Because we are still looking for great people to finish filling out our ranks. We would love to have more tanks!

If interested, contact Delendra in game.

+ Reply to Thread