+ Reply to Thread

Thread: oO)))0((( Requiem of Hell )))0(((Oo

Telaran

Default Requiem of Hell

Requiem of Hell

"We are stronger together than we are alone"

We are a PvPvE guild with a stronger emphasis on PvP and Endgame Content/Raids and are seeking dedicated and respectful players that are seeking a guild thats ready to discover and dominate all that RIFT has to offer with us!

RoH currently has 20 members in Rift and was originally established in Aion in 2009 nearly a year and a half ago, some players being year long members and many longer veteran members that are all dedicated great, friendly, helpful and welcoming players. Our current and long standing guild leader is "Pungy" known as such in Aion previously as well as now in RIFT.

We seek the very best in ourselves and in others as we have a great time and are "easy-going" in the process and are not "leet-ist" and know we come here to be together and have a great time as people and gamers.

Guild Leader:

Pungy

Current Officers:

Brinks
    Gabriel
    Smash
    Synchro
    Xeno

Our guild site:
    http://requiemofhell.guildlaunch.com/

"Requiem of Hell is the Requiem of the Defiants"
    Last edited by Frankie72; 02-23-2011 at 04:58 PM.

Got Room for a Tank? I was a mage when I joined you in beta 7 ROTF. (Durza) I will make another mage but likely my Main will be a tank which is typical for me. haven't settled on my Name for my Tank but with the shortage of Tanks I better roll one... See you in game tomorrow...

+ Reply to Thread