+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Group of 3 seeks mature guild with PvE focus in cst or pst timezone

Shadowlander

Default Group of 3 seeks mature guild with PvE focus in cst or pst timezone

Preferably pst, or a cst guild that starts a little later than right after work hours. We enjoy PvP, but warfronts are usually enough for feed that appetite.

I've been playing tank and healer in the betas so that I know what to expect out of the two classes should I fill one of those roles during a raid or group. If the guild needs tanks or healers, I will roll that class for head start. The other two have been playing mage(nukes) and rogue(ranger) and will probably stick to those classes.

We are looking for a guild that won't give us crap about raid attendance if we miss a whole week, but still holds their members to a high standard of professionalism when playing with each other AND other players.

None of us are elitists and we despise the trash that comes from 4chan. I have a semi-foul mouth and the others are pretty civil. We all use voice communication (application doesn't matter to us) and are courteous to others.

I look forward to talking to anyone who thinks we may be a good addition to their group.

Soulwalker

Hello

Justified may be a good fit for you guys

http://us-justified.guildlaunch.com

We have moto of just kill **** and have fun

We progess fast but have fun while doing so

Attendence doesnt matter much to us, as real life matters more

Check us out

Cheers

Jb

+ Reply to Thread