+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forsaken Legion: A Casual All Around Guild!

Default Forsaken Legion: A Casual All Around Guild!

Lead by Saris, we are looking to build a guild around the idea of experiencing all aspects of the game and above all things having fun. The guild is looking for mature, helpful members that both understand that it is a game and respect not only the other members inside the guild itself but the rest of the Rift gaming community.

We are looking forward to tackling the game and hope to make good alliances with other guilds so that we can all reap the benefits of the Rift Raids.

[Taken from the Guild List Post I created about us during beta.]

What is the name of your guild? Forsaken Legion

How long has your guild been around? This manifestation of the guild has been newly created for Rift but the members within the guild have played various games together spanning close to 8 years or more.

How big is your guild?As of right now (02/23/11) we have 15 players that have pre-ordered and 6 members that are still pondering the idea.

What games have you played together?Various groups of us have played WoW, EQ1, EQ2, Warhammer Online, CoH/V, LoTRO, DDO and/or Champions together, just to name a few. I do not think there is one person amongst us that doesn't have 5+ years MMO experience to their credit.

What type of guild are you (raiding, casual, RP, etc.)? We are advertising ourselves as a casual guild but we are planning on experiencing all aspects of the game. We are interested in everything from PvP to endgame raiding and dungeons. Our motto is shaping up to be "whatever makes you happy." LOL If you want to do dungeons, that is fine. If you hate dungeons, don't do them. If you can't stand crafting, then don't do it. There will be no requirements to your game play to be a member in Forsaken Legion. The only requirement is that you blend well with the rest of the members, are friendly and have fun with us.

Do you have a guild site (you can post the link to it if you wish)?
    http://riftforsakenlegion.enjin.com/home

What guild hosting site do you use (if any)?
    We have found a home on http://enjin.com

The last thing I want to say about our guild is that is a friend run guild, meaning our guild leader(s) are the not the only say when it comes to decisions that affect the guild. We are all adults here and have played many games together, everyone's opinion is valid and important to us.

We are trying to build a fun, casual, enjoyable gaming experience for everyone within the Forsaken ranks. We will not tolerate pushy, aggressive or disrespectful people and will not hesitate to remove a member for damaging the gaming experience of the guild.

We currently have an age minimum of 21 years (but this is a soft limit as we know there are some 18-20 year olds that are very mature and awesome.)

We do have a Vent server.
    Most of us are playing evenings and weekends, Eastern time zone.

If you are interested please stop by our site and fill out an application (it is literally just ONE question right now )!
    We looking forward to gaming with you!

Forsaken Legion Website Here!
    Last edited by Pitch; 02-23-2011 at 05:10 PM. Reason: making Guild website link more visible

Red face Hey

You may want to set up a link to your site to make it easier for potential recruits.You look like a guild I might want to join,but right now I am on a POS and I would hate to saddle a Guild with that.I hope to upgrade soon,but I work in construction so who knows.I wish you luck and I hope to see you in game.

Hello GrymmReaver thank you for your interest in Forsaken Legion and pointing out my lack of hyperlinks in my post.

Post has been adjusted, but just to be safe the link to website is here as well: http://riftforsakenlegion.enjin.com/home

-Pitch

Guild: Forsaken Legion [Open Recruitment as of 02/23/11]

Default Thanks

I already checked your site before I posted,just wanted to make it easier for you to recruit others.I hope to be able to build a new comp soon and I'll definately be looking you up!Until then I'm sure you'll see me limping along in Telara.

Being an avid gamer for years
    starting back to Q2Ra EQ1 Daoc etc..O Gawd can't leave out duke nukem..

I always look for a guild such as this , a group of core players .. it's important in progressing in any MMO

My only problem is and always been apps to join such a guild ..
    i let my lvl .. Gear .. and abilitys show my worth .. so i''l pass for now and be looking for you all out there ..i'm sure we will meet

Our "application" isn't an application at all Meinja, it is simply a question asking if you happen to know anyone else in the guild. (Mainly because we are nosy. LOL)

We are in a period of complete and Open enrollment where we are letting anyone who wants in to come join us. We will be letting people's actions speak for them.

Since we are looking for people that mesh well with the others it isn't even really your gaming skill or gear that matters. It is your personality. We are a guild that is about having fun together and honestly making new friends here.

We understand that good teamwork comes from having a good group of people that enjoy playing together and that the skills that are needed to be organized are learned through exposure to other members.

If you are interested in joining that kind of environment please give us a try, it can't hurt. If you don't like it, you can always dip out. Seriously no hard feelings.

We are also looking to develop relationships with other guilds. We know our playstyle and aspirations as guilds differ enough to warrant the need for many of us. We still would like to organize a strong front with other guilds to make it easier for us smaller guilds to gather up groups for 20 man content or larger open zone fights that may break out.

Last edited by Pitch; 02-24-2011 at 04:58 AM.

Guild: Forsaken Legion [Open Recruitment as of 02/23/11]

hello from Grievance.. Glad to have you guys on the Defiant side and we will deffintly be seeing you ingame.. Good luck with your future in RIFT

Looking forward to welcoming new recruits to the Forsaken Legion and collaborating with other guilds like Grievance!

Here's to Defiant guilds -- Next round's on me!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
    Looking forward to welcoming new recruits to the Forsaken Legion and collaborating with other guilds like Grievance!

Here's to Defiant guilds -- Next round's on me!
    Come see us. We have cookies.

+ Reply to Thread