+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Climax> Says Hello.

Rift Disciple

Smile <Climax> Says Hello.

Hey Deepstrike,

Just thought I would say hello and introduce our guild. We are a mature group of about 40 that make up a 'hardcore' (quoted because I find the term stupidly redundant) PvE progression oriented guild that spends almost all spare time in various forms of PvP. We raid on average 4 nights a week, starting around 7-8PM PST. A good chunk of us were on Seastone for Beta, but are moving to a newer server cluster hoping to find a little better balance. We coming from an assortment of different MMO's with probably a couple centuries worth of MMO experience between us. We plan to make Rift our long-term home.

We don't currently have open recruitment, but we are always open to making exceptions for friends and exceptional players that have high activity levels. Feel free to check out our website and shoot in an app (or contact with any of our players) if you are interested in joining us. Can't make any promises that we will have room, but we can certainly pull you through some instances or warfronts with us and see how we hit it off.

If you are a member of a guild that would like to consider forming an alliance, feel free to contact Lushis, Peezy, Blud or myself. We aren't really seeking that our right now, but it's always nice to have friends on the server.

Feel free to say hi in game, or send us a message if you are planning Open World PvP events. Many of us don't tend to pug often, but don't hesitate to ask if you need to fill a void in your group or need some filler for a WF.

Lastly, if any of our members ever cause problems (which I don't see happening, but who knows?), don't hesitate to let an officer of Climax know so we can take care of it.

Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

-Plasmid
    www.riftclimax.com
    Last edited by badplasmid; 02-23-2011 at 02:55 PM.

+ Reply to Thread