+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Revolution Gaming - Looking for more members.

Default Revolution Gaming - Looking for more members.

With this thread I'd like to say that Revolution gaming is picking up Rift to play as our next MMO.
    Some of you might know us from games, such as Rising Force Online, Cabal, 2moons, Battle of the Immortals and Aion.

We will be playing on the Guardian side, and our main focus will be PvP. Ofcourse we will be playing on Briarcliff

Introduction:

We are a close group of gamers who have been together for 6 years now. As of late we felt there weren't any MMO's out that we would set our attention too, however with Rift we feel this will be the game for us to focus on.

We are a mostly NA based guild, with EU players mixed in, so we got most timezones covered so there will allways be people online. We are a mature guild, and you have to atleast 18+ to join, sometimes we can bend those rules a bit if we hear a person is mature enough to be playing with us.

We use ventrillo to coordinate and run the guild, so knowing how to use the program is a must. A mic is not required, as long as you can listen that's fine.

Like I said before our main focus in any game we play is PvP and we are competing to be on top, but that doesn't happen over night. That's why we are looking for dedicated players, who aren't shy to use Vent, and come up with new tactics and strategies, people who can take orders and listen. One of our strongest points is that we don't leave anyone behind, if someone is being attacked, we drop everything we are doing and come to help that person. If you aren't a person like that, then you might not be what we are looking for.

What we are looking for:

Currently we are looking for players who like to PvP, and work well in groups. We are also looking for people who take initiative and can perform under stress. We also like people who are thickskinned and can take a joke or two.

We are mostly a NA guild, but we have no restriction on timezones.

As mentioned before, we have a vent server, and being on vent is one of the requirements to join the guild.

If any of you who are on the Briarcliff server, and don't have a guild yet, drop by on our forums and check out the recruitement section at http://www.revogaming.org

For retail we are playing on a NA PvP server, which server we will be going eventually will be decided closer to retail.

If you happened to be playing with us (Jaze, Lupa, Mato) and you enjoyed being in a party with us, feel free to check us out aswell.

I hope to see everyone else during the headstart.

We are still accepting new players, to apply check out: www.revogaming.org

Jazebel,
    Admin
    Revolution.
    Jazebel - Admin - Revolution gaming recruiting: Recruitment thread - Revolution Gaming
    {} CPU: i7 920 @4.1Ghz {} GFX: Radeon HD 5970 Dirt 2 Edition 2048 MB {} RAM: 6GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator GT {} HDD: Intel SSD X-25M Postville {} MOBO: Asus Rampage II Extreme{} Screen: 27" Samsung Syncmaster P2770 {}

Jaze, was it 50 platinum you offered to come say how AWESOME we are?

Seriously, we are AWESOME and would love some new faces to play with and make us even more AWESOME

I know nothing ;)
    Jazebel - Admin - Revolution gaming recruiting: Recruitment thread - Revolution Gaming
    {} CPU: i7 920 @4.1Ghz {} GFX: Radeon HD 5970 Dirt 2 Edition 2048 MB {} RAM: 6GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator GT {} HDD: Intel SSD X-25M Postville {} MOBO: Asus Rampage II Extreme{} Screen: 27" Samsung Syncmaster P2770 {}

Feel free to party/chat with me when we go live guys ~
    -Magus Imperialis Magicus-
    Lupa - 50 Rogue

Briarcliff - Guardian

Rift Chaser

I joined this guild for beta because they were extremely knowledgeable and helpful when I started. I also really enjoy PvP and we've done some really rocking PvP fights. The vast majority we win due to communication via vent and the ability to properly play our classes.

Come check us out!

Plane Touched

congrats to Jaze for being our first level 50.

Anyone who is looking to join just needs to fill out an application on the guild website. We are currently recruiting mages, rouges and warriors. We're a great community who likes to have fun and kill all the defiant we see.

Bump,

Recruiting

Mages / Warriors

----------------------------

Feel free to PM Lupa or Jaze ingame or visit www.revogaming.org
    -Magus Imperialis Magicus-
    Lupa - 50 Rogue

Briarcliff - Guardian

Plane Touched

still looking for more players who are interesting in joining. we have a very knowledgeable group in both pvp and pve. we are always running dungeons and warfronts. we are also in multiple time zones, so you will always have someone around to talk to or help out if you need it. any level range is welcome to apply, feel free to PM Lupa or Tambo in game or apply at www.revogaming.org
    5/5 GSB - 4/4 RoS - 4/4 GP - 4/4 DH - 4/4 RotP - 10/10 HK - 5/8 ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellebron View Post
    If you were actually in the beta test skype channel you would have a different opinion of things. Picture a bunch of neckbeards arguing over ID and class tuning 24/7 while waiting to get picked for kickball. That's a more accurate picture.

Shadowlander

what rank is the guild and what perks have you guys chosen?

+ Reply to Thread