+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bad Guys

Default Bad Guys

Bad Guys

Guild History
    Bad Guys was originally created in Lord of the Rings Online as a Monster tribe. The name comes from the fact that we were all monsters (orcs, wargs, spiders) fighting against the adventurers of Middle Earth. We have grown to incorporate some members that have never played LotRO, but they were guilded with founding Bad Guys members in the days of DAoC.

Goals
    We strive to have fun while utterly demolishing the enemy. We're serious about PvP, but also enjoy seeing what content games have to offer in terms of PvE. We stay respectful to each other and the opposing side.

Lead By Example
    This is a very simple, very important principle of being a Bad Guy. We expect everyone to act in a mature manner both in and out of game (forums). Do like your mother taught you and treat people the way you expect them to treat you. This applies to everyone, not just other guild members. Strive to be helpful and courteous when feasible, and avoid taking part in rude behavior in public channels. If you're overtly rude in ooc, expect an officer to be overtly rude to you in tells. Main thing is, keeping a perspective that its just a game.

We let our actions speak for us. This means don't ***** at each other when we lose, and don't gloat when we win. Both are likely to happen frequently.

How Do I Join?
    Make a good impression! Typically we just encourage recruits to group with members and "show us whatcha got". Attitude will win out over skill or playtime, though we certainly are looking for skilled, smart players. You don't have to know it all right away ... so don't act like you do! We all learn from each other. We're more impressed by someone who can contribute their part and follow directions than someone who barks out orders on their second outing with us. Feel free to introduce yourself in-game or introduce yourself via our webpage at http://www.badguys.us/ .

Once enough of the guild has gotten to know you the officers will determine if you're the right fit. There's no defined period of time for this process. Currently there are no in-game requirements for membership. As the game progresses we reserve the right to add in-game requirements.
    Peerless
    Bad Guys

Hey, shouts from a former LotRO player. I loved my Warg. What server were you guys on?
    Villainelle
    <Momentum>
    DEFIANT | SHATTERBONE US

Hey Villainelle,

I miss our pack of warg scouts! We were a Firefoot tribe. I'm hoping this server will provide some competitive warfront action to satisfy our PvP needs. See you on the battlefield.
    Peerless
    Bad Guys

+ Reply to Thread