+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Order - PVE Oriented EST Guardian Guild

Mia

Default The Order - PVE Oriented EST Guardian Guild

We've Relocated. Good Luck Wolfsbane.

PVE
    EST Time Zone
    Guild Event Nights: Tues/Thurs and possibly Wed/Sat
    Times: 8pm to 12pm (not always this late) *this may vary depending on the availability of our members*
    Guardian

Open Recruitment

Officer Contacts: Mialara or Ollie

Information:

We are a group of friends that enjoy goofing off and playing together. After a lot of hours logged in various MMOs, we are consolidating for the release of Rift. Our experience varies from hardcore raiders to casual social gamers. We intend to stay an active and accomplished guild during our stay in Telara.

We are looking for players who are ready to dominate Telara, and who are willing go the extra mile. However, we aren't always serious, and enjoy joking around on vent and goofing off between guild events.

Our main focus is PVE, though we will probably have some unscheduled PVP guild events or Public city or zone raids where we hope to encourage a strong world PVP dominance. Our expected times for guild events are Tuesday and Thursday 8pm - 12am, at the latest, Wednesdays and Saturdays possible. We expect all members to pay attention to calendars for scheduled events. While we won't be pushing this late all the time, we would prefer people who are able to go that late if necessary.

Please take a moment to read The Order Charter and Policies.

We are in open recruitment for the release of Rift: Planes of Telara. We are recruiting Members and filling a couple of our class officer positions. ** Note, there is different application for officers once you are approved to be a member of the guild **

We are currently waiting for head start opening. You can find us on Wolfsbane US PVE.

If you have any question, Please find either Mialara or Ollie in game, or use the Contact option on our website, or feel free to post here.

Thank your for your interest and good gaming
    Last edited by Mia; 02-25-2011 at 08:37 PM. Reason: I cant spell, or think Wolvesbane looks better than Wolfsbane :)
    People who have given us their complete confidence believe that they have a right to ours. The inference is false, a gift confers no rights. - Nietzsche
    Guild Leader of The Order | Atrophinius PVE Shard | Find us on Twitter
    Mias - Rogue
    PVE: NB/Sin/Sab Riftstalker/BD/Bard PVP: Bard/Sab/Infiltrator
    Currently Recruiting: Clerics - Warriors

Mia

Clarifying a couple of questions we've had.

My main question, If The order is a casual guild, why is there set times and dated?
    We are casual in attitude I believe thats a good way to put it. We aren't going to be very in your face about things, but we do have some goals in mind for PVE. I do not plan on pushing us for hardcore progression but I do plan on pushing for some decent experiences within the PVE content in game. Posted times are for when people should be available to participate in guild functions - be they 5mans, going and closing rifts, hunting down world bosses, or whatever Trion is doing as endgame content.

..not in the mood for teenage drama and/or narcissism. Are you all making any age requirements for your guild?
    We aren't age specific. Its a general attitude we look for, someone that fits well with existing members, as well someone who will enjoy being in The Order. We want members to feel comfortable around their guildies and to make some friends. While we are trying to keep members 21+, there are a couple exceptions. Example - a good friend has a daughter who plays mmos with him, she is 8 and is never online unless he or I are on. I doubt that that is what you are meaning by looking for "mature" guild though. We are and will continue to be quick to remove/demote anyone who acts the child or is interrupting other peoples play time with antics or drama.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or on our website.
    People who have given us their complete confidence believe that they have a right to ours. The inference is false, a gift confers no rights. - Nietzsche
    Mias - Rogue

Rift Disciple

lol nm /10char
    Last edited by Thrice; 02-24-2011 at 08:35 AM.

So is wolvesbane a new server we dont know about? I'm going to be on wolfsbane.
    Shop smart shop S-Mart!

Mia

Fixed the spelling error

Thank you for drawing my attention to it, everyone knew what I meant though.
    Mias - Rogue

+ Reply to Thread