+ Reply to Thread

Thread: House of Scorpio Moon - Casual Style Guild - Fun Group Of People

Default House of Scorpio Moon - Casual Style Guild - Fun Group Of People

We are a casual, fun, mature guild who is "Into the journey more than the destination". The members enjoy the company of one another while exploring everything the world has to offer. We craft, we hunt, we explore, and we have fun in general. We're not the ones yelling about DKP points gained or lost. We are the ones who gather up, charge in screaming to somewhere we're probably not suppose to be, wipe out, giggle at one another and then gather up to try again...maybe with a little more of a direction the next time...maybe. We look at it this way, if you can't have fun in the game and be silly about it, why in the hell are you playing?

We Are Blissfully Misdirected On An Adventure With No Known Goal...
    We are ready to Eat...Or Be Eaten....
    We are the House of Scorpio Moon
    Last edited by Pandryl; 02-23-2011 at 03:27 PM.
    --We are never lost, just blissfully misdirected on an adventure with no known goal....

This close to headstart, your best bet is to e-mail me or head on over to the website and get involved there. We'll be announcing charter acquisition and invites, etc... as we gain them in the morning. Any questions are best shot direct over to me as I'll be jumping off the forums here shortly to take care of some work details so I can fully enjoy tomorrow, but I will be checking e-mail me. Talk to you soon and/or see you tomorrow!
    --We are never lost, just blissfully misdirected on an adventure with no known goal....

+ Reply to Thread