+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Order of the Silver Dragons is now recruiting!

Default Order of the Silver Dragons is now recruiting!

Order of the Silver Dragons
    http://silverdragons-lair.net

Greetings Plane Touched!

I am happy to announce that the Order of the Silver Dragons has now begun recruitment for our Rift chapter! OSD began just over 5 years ago in DDO, and has been active in other games such as AoC and LOTRO amongst others. Naturally our focus will be Defiant on the Byriel server, but we will also have a secondary Guardian presence on the Sunrest RP-PvP server.

Here is a great intro that has served us well over the years in expressing what our guild is all about:

First and foremost, I feel it is important for you to clearly understand who we are, what we value, and most importantly, how you might fit into our community. This guide was created for this very reason. So for now, sit back, relax, and allow me to walk you through the steps required to become a part of what we truly believe is the best online community (guild) around. So go and refill your cup, I’ll continue when you return…

…Ok, good…here we go:

The first thing to remember, above all else, we pride ourselves on being a rather mature community although most of our significant others may beg to differ. This organization is not interested in blasting through content just to be the 1st at anything. We, as one of our guild mates have stated, play these games to have fun, relax, decompress from work, and enjoy the content. Stopping to smell the flowers along the way is what we’re all about. So, does this sound like you? -=chuckles=- Good! Read on…

Our community is very interested in how we might be able to leverage our Role-Playing talents and imaginations to enhance the gaming experience. Does this mean we are a hardcore role-playing community? Absolutely not, but we’re mature enough to respect the various playing styles of our members. Anything we can think of doing to make the experience more exciting and entertaining for the group, we’re all over it. I should add, there are many of us that seek the end game material... The community in general is very experienced MMO's but there are many that are not... So whether you seek a group that is very advanced, or a group of beginners, I'm sure we'll have a home for you.

We don’t endorse mass recruitment, or “blind recruiting” in any way, shape or form. Numbers, frankly, are far less important to us than the quality of the people around us. If you wish to enter our stronghold and become one, with the Order of the Silver Dragons, we welcome you to continue reading these scrolls in order to familiarize yourself with our culture and our laws.

I believe the most critical thing I can tell you at this point is that we value our online community. Communication is key. Our online forums are the core and heart of this organization. Your contributions here are how we measure your worth. There will be a day, a time, an age, when this game, or that, will fade away into oblivion but as we see it, the Order will remain… This is not just a “Gaming Guild” you are joining friend, it is a community of peers, and we’re a family.

Traveler, if you can live with our beliefs, we welcome you.
    Interested in finding out more? Visit our website at http://silverdragons-lair.net
    Last edited by DonnieOSD; 02-23-2011 at 02:14 PM.
    Selector the Bard

For the first time in Rift.....

Good evening Dragons!

I hope to see many of my AoC friends here and we shall prevail!

Whats up Zugg!

One more quick note to potential new members that may be wondering, we have a ventrillo server and will be using that for in-game communication
    Selector the Bard

Quote Originally Posted by DonnieOSD View Post
    Whats up Zugg!

One more quick note to potential new members that may be wondering, we have a ventrillo server and will be using that for in-game communication
    Oh yeah we have some fun.....always good to be a Dragon!

OSD is a mature guild with good people always willing to help new players.

Check us out: http://silverdragons-lair.net/content.php

Rift Disciple

One great guild here been with them for a good bit in DDO, and looking forward to exploring strange new worlds (TM) with them all, and ofc the new members were going to find along the way

so, if you like the sounds of this, please head on over and put in an app, it will be worth your time in the end.

It's the guild you've been searching for. Look no further ^_^
    Istel (Kelari Cleric 30) Byriel

"The light of the drawing of the swords of the Noldor was like a fire in a field of reeds; and so fell and swift was their onset that almost the designs of Morgoth went astray. Before the army that he sent westward could be strengthened it was swept away, and the banners of Fingon passed over Anfauglith and were raised before the walls of Angband...and they burst through the Gate and slew the guards upon the very stairs of Angband, and Morgoth trembled upon his deep throne..."

Hey there OSD and well met... Just wanted to stop by and wish you the best in headstart and also offical release. If you need anything Grievance is here to help

TGIF and a weekend of gaming is on the way. I got Zugg up to lvl 10 yesterday before I had to log out.
    Had a good time listening to everyone on Vent.

Good morning Dragons!

Check out The Order of the Silver Dragons: http://silverdragons-lair.net/content.php

Great guild and good friends!

http://silverdragons-lair.net/content.php

Good Sunday Afternoon Dragons!

Quote Originally Posted by DiRtDoGg View Post
    Hey there OSD and well met... Just wanted to stop by and wish you the best in headstart and also offical release. If you need anything Grievance is here to help
    Thanks for the welcome, its always good playing with those from Grievance when ive run into them
    Selector the Bard

Hey Donnie and OSD. Just picked the game up yesterday and puttered around on another server. Thinking about making my way here now that I see you guys are in. Are you going to make me reapply or am I good;)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnon View Post
    Hey Donnie and OSD. Just picked the game up yesterday and puttered around on another server. Thinking about making my way here now that I see you guys are in. Are you going to make me reapply or am I good;)
    You are good, no need to reapply or anything like that. May want to apply for the RIFT 'Permission Group' at the OSD website though (look at Step 3 in the recruitment guide for a refresher on how to do that)

Make sure to check out the stuff in the Rift forum on the OSD site as well, especially the instructions on how to set up ventrillo.
    Selector the Bard

Having a good time in this game so far, when I get a chance to play. Almost lvl 20. It's great to be a Dragon!

Having a great time with all the Dragons! Did DS this past weekend and was very successful.

For a good time call the Order of the Silver Dragons!
    We are the Order of the Silver Dragons and we shall prevail!

Soulwalker

We've been running dungeon instances and finished up one of the guild quests. Now we have kill rift mobs and close rifts lvl 15 and up. Great people here, come on by and put in an app or just shoot the &#$*. Trying to level up so we are ready for the raids!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast