+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Shadowheart] A casual, yes serious PvE/PvP guild (Now Recruiting!)

Exclamation [Shadowheart] A casual, yes serious PvE/PvP guild (Now Recruiting!)

Hello and welcome!

The Website
    http://www.shriftguild.com

(This is the guild thread in the Official guild forums Forum)

About Us
    We're a guild that believes that everyone has their thing, and everyone can can do what they want to do without having to stick into a crowd you don't like. Enjoy PvP, but don't like the hardcore PvP guilds? Welcome aboard. Enjoy PvE, but don't want to be in an overly serious guild? Come on in.

Shadowheart is a guild that caters to casuals that like to get serious now and again. Whether you just want to hang out with people, get groups together, or do some PvP, we're here for everyone.

We regularly do both PvE and PvP events, and we are currently looking for members who would like to be considered for ranks. If you'd like to know about our ranking system visit our site and click the "Guild Slots" tab.

PvE
    When it comes to PvE, we do it all, from raids, to Rift grinding, or perhaps just a good old dungeon crawl. We regularly ask (in and out of game) if members are up for a group event and will gladly wait on someone if they need a little time. Need help with a quest? No problem, just ask if someone can help you, any ranked member will be sure to help and get you through that annoying quest.

PvP
    When it comes to PvP, we take a much less 'hardcore' approach then most PvP oriented guilds. If you're in the mood for a little competition, PvP could be your thin, but please don't get so competitive that you eat, sleep, and breathe new ways to kill people. The game is meant to be fun, so don't act like it's life or death.

As a side note, we are planning on getting a PvP group together for those that like our guild but want to do some serious PvP.

RP
    Yes, we're good for RP'rs too, though we will be rolling on a PvE server. If you consider yourself an RP'r, go ahead and say so, and see if anyone wants to join in. If you're into ERP, Please don't ask anyone to join i unless they express interest, and even then, whispers and PM's people.

Location & Server
    We are a US based guild that accepts members from around the world. We are located on Shatterbone, this is a PvE server.

Beta
    While we are recruiting now, we will be starting the guild itself until the game's official release, so don't be to worried about finding people to add you during the betas.

How to become a ranked member.

Yes, we are currently opening slots for the guild's ranked members! These officers will get special forum privileges as well as be charge of various things.

* You absolutely must sign up for the Forums and apply under the "Guild Ranks!" tab. This can be found by going to "Shadowheart Guild Forums---Community---News and Updates---Guild Ranks"

* You must be an active member and on at least once a week. If you have anything in real life that will make you unable to be on for long periods of time we understand, but PLEASE tell us.

* You must be good with people, especially lower level players who are just starting out. All officers can the ability to recruit, and we want to be seen as friendly, not the guild where no one cares.

* You must be able to manage your responsibilities with efficiency and few errors. We don't expect you to be perfect, but it would be nice for you to make yourself trusted and competent

* You must also be ok with putting the name and class of your character on this site, as well as your email address. You are not required to, but can also add your real name, your souls, and any additional means of contact.

Open Ranked Slots

Overall (Commanders)
    We currently need one person of any class to act as commander. Your job is to coordinate and help members when the guild leader is not available. Forum privilages are in the works.

PvE (PvE Officers)
    We currently need two PvE officers. Your job is to set up for official Guild Raids and Dungeon Runs. You will get moderator privileges on the guild's PvE forums.

PvP (PvP Officers)
    We currently need four PvP Officers. You're job is to coordinate with the other PvP officers and set up the PvP events for the guild. You will get moderator privileges on the guild's PvP forums.

Once you have sent me an app, please PM me, it makes it much easier to contact you. I also ask that all members join the forum once they've applied.
    Last edited by LordSethD; 02-26-2011 at 03:24 PM.

(click image for guild page)
    Selintasha
    Female Eth Warrior
    Reaver 31/Paragon 19/Champion 16

We now have a thread in the Defiant Guilds in the Shatterbone Forums. I'll be updating both this and the other thread regularly. I've also put a link to the other thread on the front page of this thread, and vise versa.

Selintasha
    Female Eth Warrior

Heads up about Headstart

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Talk Headstart
    So tomorrow is Headstart, where we will all be scrambling to get on as soon as we possibly can, make our beloved mains, and running rampantly around Freemarch killing small woodland creature for their valuable tears. Obviously, I'm going to get a whole host of whispers from you guys (and girls) about wanting into the guild. But here's the thing, we're not going to have the guild instantly made and ready for us as soon as we log in. We're going to need two things, both of which fall upon me. I need to get to Meridian and I'm gonna need the platinum to get it started. Obviously neither of these are difficult, but they take time. There's a good chance I'll just walk right to Meridian as soon as I get out of Terminus, only to realize that I don't have the money to start the guild, and have to turn right back around.

So thus comes the next two things. Time and Money. I'll likely be grinding my way hard through all the starting Freemarch Quests JUST to get the money up to go to Meridian. Now, if you guys want the guild to go up ASAP like nobodies business, then feel free to give me the money you don't need. The sooner we hit that goal of 1p 50g, the sooner we get our guild up. And wouldn't it be a big slap in the face to get the message "Shadowheart is the first Guild on the Shard?" And if you're hesitant to hand over money to me, it's fine. You don't have to, I'll even pay you back the amount if you really want me too. It's all going towards the guild. I'll likely not spend a dime on anything until the charter is up, which in the end may get me killed a bit more than I'd like.

So happy landings and I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning in game!
    Last edited by LordSethD; 02-23-2011 at 04:06 PM.

Selintasha
    Female Eth Warrior

Definitely sparked interest here. I am coming over with a group of people that are more into the hardcore raiding scene, and that's really not for me anymore. After 6 years in WoW (4 years of that was raiding), I need a change. I definitely like your stance on things, and I love love love the guild name.

I may also be interested in a ranked slot as well. I spent the majority of my time in WoW as an officer of a few guilds (both raiding guilds), and I built/admin'ed both their websites. But note, I won't be PVPing, and if I raid at all, it will be very rarely -- so I am not sure if you're looking for ranked members who will be doing it all (but then again, that would be very unlike your introductory paragraph, wouldn't it? )

Anyway -- I will be in game tomorrow as soon as servers open, so feel free to look me up and we'll chat. I'll also register on your forum.

Heading to your site now.

Very interested in the guild and helping to farm the cash to start it.
    Ganking = gang killing (normally 3+ vs 1)

Griefing = killing someone that has zero chance against you

Quote Originally Posted by Anashka View Post
    Definitely sparked interest here. I am coming over with a group of people that are more into the hardcore raiding scene, and that's really not for me anymore. After 6 years in WoW (4 years of that was raiding), I need a change. I definitely like your stance on things, and I love love love the guild name.

I may also be interested in a ranked slot as well. I spent the majority of my time in WoW as an officer of a few guilds (both raiding guilds), and I built/admin'ed both their websites. But note, I won't be PVPing, and if I raid at all, it will be very rarely -- so I am not sure if you're looking for ranked members who will be doing it all (but then again, that would be very unlike your introductory paragraph, wouldn't it? )

Anyway -- I will be in game tomorrow as soon as servers open, so feel free to look me up and we'll chat. I'll also register on your forum.
    I just looked over your app, and you're as good as in. If you'd like to be a ranking member, you won't be obligated to join in every raid, or even create every PvE event. We've got multiple Officers for that very reason. And no one is obligated to do any PvP, so fear not on that front. Our current web developer is Slim, so you and him can talk about the direction of the website. I have no problems with you two collaborating on site designs, just run them by me first. I'll be sending you as PM with this information in the next few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by mandros View Post
    Heading to your site now.

Very interested in the guild and helping to farm the cash to start it.
    Hazah, well thanks for the info, I'll be checking the guild email in a few minutes, hope to see an app.
    Last edited by LordSethD; 02-23-2011 at 04:35 PM.

Selintasha
    Female Eth Warrior

While the que does its thing, NEWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Off With A Bang
    Well today is Headstart. As expected, the servers were packed full within the first five minutes. I got in and played for a few hours, then went to eat lunch. Logging out was a bad idea. I now sit in a three hour que.

But there is good news! We got the guild charter all written up and now all we need is four more sigs for it to go live! And then we can start on the real fun. I got all four of my character names, plus Sarah's so if you need to find me, Whisper Selintasha. If I'm not on her, try Eyrie, Kale, and Katrina. If none of them are on, try Demerest. If she's not on... well you're **** out of luck at that point. Whenever I do get on, I'll be on Sel most of the night so whisper me for a guild signing or invite. Hope everyone can get in and have some fun!
    Last edited by LordSethD; 02-24-2011 at 03:50 PM.

Selintasha
    Female Eth Warrior

Despite the queue times many of us had to sit through, it was a good first day. Made it to lvl 14 on my main. If I hadn't had to sit and wait for three hours during my queue I'd probably be closer to 20.

Anyhow, some news.

Quote Originally Posted by A Little Reminder, A Little Help
    So I know most of you didn't get in the first day because of the outrageous queue times. These kinds of things happen on big release days, so don't fret, it will all calm down in a couple days. Now if you DO get in game, I will be on Selintasha on at 4:00pm SERVER TIME over the course of the weekend. So if you get in, Whisper Selintasha and I'll get you into the guild. I'll likely be on earlier and later than four, but four is the magic number. Again, I will be on every day this weekend (Friday-Sunday) at 4:00pm SERVER TIME. We only need one more sig to get the guild officially created, so don't miss out!

Selintasha
    Female Eth Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by LordSethD View Post
    Despite the queue times many of us had to sit through, it was a good first day. Made it to lvl 14 on my main. If I hadn't had to sit and wait for three hours during my queue I'd probably be closer to 20.

Anyhow, some news.
    if selintasha isnt on just ask a member and they can direct you to a officer who can invite
    Last edited by Tankandspank; 02-26-2011 at 02:13 PM.
    Warrior Tank
    Paladin 45 - Warlord 15 - Reaver 6

And while the servers are down, NEWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Two Days In
    So we're two days into Headstart and things are going well. We have a number of active members, and we're starting to actively do Iron Tomb runs when people want to though we're still casually making our way around Freemarch. We're still casual and in no hurry to get to the cap though. Take the game at your own pace, start some alts if you want, etc, etc.

I myself am not looking forward to Stonefield, I'm likely to power-grind my way through that and do Deepstrike Mines a lot. I never really liked that dungeon either. The whole area is a hellhole for me, but I digress. All of my alts are in game and Praetorized to keep control, you can view who I'm on by the public note stating 'Selintasha's Alt' in the guild roster. This way everyone has access to me for questions, comments, etc.

News about the website, yes. We have a nifty little icon on the front page of the website that shows green when the server is up and red when he server is down, it's still in testing so it might not work quite right yet... or at all. Only time will tell.

Selintasha
    Female Eth Warrior

Another quick update. We had some inconsistencies with the ranked slots. Those have been updated and fixed.

Selintasha
    Female Eth Warrior

hmm Exactly what I am looking for...

Then go to our site, fill out an app and we'll get you in.

Selintasha
    Female Eth Warrior

jsut finished doing that

You should be getting PM from me soon.

Selintasha
    Female Eth Warrior

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast