+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blood and Ashes

Default Blood and Ashes

*-* BLOOD and ASHES *-* .. Defiant Oceanic based guild, all welcome ..
    Blood and Ashes

Blood and Ashes is a newly formed guild aiming for a friendly RP-PvE server Guild.

We are mainly Australia/New Zealand (Oceanic) Based, but have players that play during the 'off times' as well. All are welcome!

Blood and Ashes is aligned with The Defiant.

'Blood and Ashes' is recently formed from experienced mmo players just for Rift.

We believe a guild is there to enhance the enjoyment of MMOs for every individual that comes into contact with our guild.

Even though we are focusing on a RP PvE server, we will still be involved with other aspects of the game, PvP, Crafting and the likes..

We are a role-play friendly guild and we encourage our members to participate in role-play events and activities. Members who are not role-players will never be forced to role-play, but they are required to respect and not ruin the role-playing experience for others. The same can be said for role-players negatively interfering with the non role-players gaming experience.

We are currently recruiting for Rift and if you are interested (even just a little bit) in becoming part of 'Blood and Ashes' then please go to our site: http://www.bloodandashes.com sign up to our forums and have a look around.

Please feel free to ask any questions in relation to 'Blood and Ashes', here or at our forums, and we will try and answer it for you as quick as we can.

Thanks for looking, see you in Rift!

http://www.BloodandAshes.com
    http://www.hostas.com.au/rift/dewalf.jpg

Soulwalker

Best guild ever

the members are mature and polite, we joke around all day too.
    there has been no drama, no QQ, no 1337 kiddies and all that.

I'm hoping to have a great time for years to come with BaA

Cool

Blood and Ashes look to be doing quite well in game. A few members up high in levels now, a bunch of Guild quests have been done (great work all), some PvP fun had, plenty of dungeon runs have been done and a few quiet RP gatherings have been taking place..

All in all, some nice gaming and guilding has been going on.. Well done to all..

Just to note: We are restricting membership a little now, we are still open for recruitment, but are not going out of our way to do so, and being a tiny bit more fussy on people that apply to join..
    We have a great group going and we want to keep the guild on the smaller side and have new members trickle in slowly to give each a chance to get to know one another better..

www.bloodandashes.com
    *Please excuse my spelling and grammar

Head or Gut?
    Faeblight - Defiant - Draxonfly
    My Rift Free Trial Recruitment link (click)

Soulwalker

Bump for the Blood and Ashes. Joined not long after the Server went live and still more than happy I did. Good bunch of mostly Oceanic players with some friends from further afield also.

Thumbs up

Blood and Ashes now have their first 'Officer' of the guild - Elion
    Congrats to him.

Even though BaA are of Oceanic origin, Elion is from the US and has been with the guild from almost the start and knows how we run, and being from the US he now has more control to help our US members and similar time zoned members if the need arise.

Well done Elion.

www.bloodandashes.com

*Please excuse my spelling and grammar

Head or Gut?
    Faeblight - Defiant - Draxonfly
    My Rift Free Trial Recruitment link (click)

+ Reply to Thread