+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shattered Light welcomes you to join...

Rift Disciple

Default Shattered Light welcomes you to join...

Shattered Light is first and foremost an Adult only (18+), Alternative-Lifestyle friendly, All-Purpose sister-guilds (Prismatic Aegis on Guardian side!) looking to take root on the Greybriar server in RIFT. With a healthy adult mindset, we hope to maintain a friendly and helpful guild, while still having a place to come home from work and ‘let your hair down’ as it were without pressuring obligations that you may have experienced in other games.

We hope to set up a self-sustaining atmosphere where everyone can just ‘do their own thing’ and have fun with like-minded people. Though always lifestyle and fetish friendly, we do ask that you keep the public chat lighthearted and keep public interaction and guild chat under Rated-R. We offer a 24/7 accessible Mumble (free voip/chat) server with separate channels available for your specific in-game purposes.

The goal of the guild is to create a "Band of Misfits" open to all walks of life. GLBT-friendly, furry-friendly, geek-friendly. Whether you're a band geek, a SCAdian, a table-top gamer, or just friendly we want you! We want to create a healthy and robust community on both factions!

Rift Disciple

Sadly, I didn't see any threads about an unofficial GLBT server for RIFT. It's nice to see an open presence on this server, even if you ARE starting Guardian first. ;)
    Last edited by Organic; 02-23-2011 at 02:33 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Organic View Post
    Sadly, I didn't see any threads about an unofficial GLBT server for RIFT. It's nice to see an open presence on this server, even if you ARE starting Guardian first. ;)
    We'll be sure to have a Defiant-side guild representing as soon as we can. (Hopefully same-day!) We have a good pack of core members all pitching in to get everything set up as fast as possible as soon as the servers open.

Everybody chipping in on the beta made it go pretty smooth. :3

Soulwalker

Like Brioche said, we should have things going pretty quickly on both factions, with cross-talk using Mumble. I'm a total alt-aholic, so I'll have toons on both sides with a quickness.

See you all in game.

Rift Disciple

I'm in a great guild. Just nice to know fellow lads and ladies who are like-minded.

This guild looks fun. Best of luck to you!

+ Reply to Thread