+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Harbingers of Wrath> PvE Recruiting all roles

Default <Harbingers of Wrath> PvE Recruiting all roles

<Harbingers of Wrath> PvE Recruiting all roles. US-Defiants-Byriel
    Are you what some may consider over the hill? Do you have a family? Need to AFK mid dungeon to clean up the spilled Kool Aid or change that diaper? Need to take your family to dinner Saturday night without worrying whether or not you'll still be in a guild when you come home?

Well then come join the Harbingers of Wrath. We have grown during beta events and have a very casual atmosphere while still accomplishing goals. We were able to attain level 3 Guild in beta 7 alone while maintaining a laid back demeanor. Our core members have several years of combined MMO experience running the gamut of games. We plan on Rifting and Dungeoning as much as possible as well a looking forward to End Game Content. Guild Drama and QQ will NOT be tolerated. Oh and of course we have forums and a dedicated ventrilo server that are maintained on private servers so they can be expanded at will if the need arises.

In Game send a tell to Shepherdbook, Rhadagast, Nird, or Viestra.

If this peaked your interest please stop by the website @ http://harbingersofwrath.us
    Last edited by Necronamus; 02-23-2011 at 12:12 PM.

Might have to look you guys up. Me and some friends are looking to play and get things done w/out feeling like we are getting second jobs. Most of us have a few "Hardcore" years behind us and are looking for more laid back, but get it done place to hang our hats.
    Last edited by STICF; 02-23-2011 at 12:01 PM.

Shadowlander

Default Most of your TZ?

Hey was thinking of joining, what time zone are most of your members from? I don't want to get in and never be able to see any guildies.

Im on EST.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

We are mostly Eastern time zone, but have second and 3rd shift people so it runs all 3 US time zones. Ou peak hrs have tended to be around 9pm-2am Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by STICF View Post
    Might have to look you guys up. Me and some friends are looking to play and get things done w/out feeling like we are getting second jobs. Most of us have a few "Hardcore" years behind us and are looking for more laid back, but get it done place to hang our hats.
    Stop on by the site would love to see ya In Game tomorrow

Hello from Grievance!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Necronamus View Post
    We are mostly Eastern time zone, but have second and 3rd shift people so it runs all 3 US time zones. Ou peak hrs have tended to be around 9pm-2am Eastern
    Thats usually my play times as well I will see you guys in game!

Great..I hope to have the guild formed by tomorrow evening.

+ Reply to Thread