+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Holyroller12

Thread: Returning player looking for guild

Telaran

Thumbs up Returning player looking for guild

I've been playing on and off for years. The character I am playing now seems pretty good. It's a Bahmi reaper/tempest build. He's only level 20 but I'm taking him up the slow way. I'm currently not a patron but if I find a good group to run with, I might consider it. I'm not into pvp but everything else is alright. I can transfer to any shard with little problems. Right now he's on Greybriar. His name is Kharmah.

If you're interested: http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ogression.html

While I am mainly looking for raiders at 70, everyone is welcome to join if you'd like the guild perks while leveling. I have 8 years on the game so if you have any questions feel free to let me know.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Telaran

You are just like the rest of them. I responded to you in game through the mail system and I have gotten no response. I think this game may be dead for anyone not level 70 with maxed out gear and in a raiding guild.

Hi Jahnk,

There is a feature called Guild Finder - you can access it using Shift-G by default. It will show all the guilds on your shard that are active. Now, it still shows many that may have little activity in them, but i know for a fact that at least 2 guilds on Greybriar have active messages and accept/respond to Guild Finder Messages.

Population is low, but we're not dead.

Quote Originally Posted by JahnK View Post
    You are just like the rest of them. I responded to you in game through the mail system and I have gotten no response. I think this game may be dead for anyone not level 70 with maxed out gear and in a raiding guild.
    I have been out of town since Thursday so I haven't been able to get on until just now. That being said, I did in fact leave multiple ways to contact me if I'm unavailable in game, but upon checking your mail, it sounds like you're the problem, not the game.

Bullet dodged I suppose \_(ツ)_/
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 05-25-2020 at 09:14 AM.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

+ Reply to Thread