+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Learan

Thread: Dol Amroth - Still raiding

Champion

Default Dol Amroth - Still raiding

We had been running two teams. One team was the progression team and we had a second team. The progression team put BoS on farm about 7 weeks after launch and ran it for a year before they got fed up with the lack of new content. They are mostly all gone now.

What we did was consolidate people into one team which was made up of those who wanted to play on for social reasons.

Like most other guilds still running that team is short and picks up fills from friends lists.

I am looking for is either individuals who want to run BoS with the same people every week or guilds in the same place we are who are willing to merge into us. Yes you would lose your tag but you would become part of one of the oldest continually active raiding guilds in the game.

You would also have an automatic invite into Dol Amroth in Pantheon when it launches sometime in the future.

Please message me here or via in game mail with thoughts or questions.

Cladari
    Guild Leader
    Dol Amroth
    Deepwood
    Last edited by Cladari; 05-16-2019 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cladari View Post
    We had been running two teams. One team was the progression team and we had a second team. The progression team put BoS on farm about 7 weeks after launch and ran it for a year before they got fed up with the lack of new content. They are mostly all gone now.

What we did was consolidate people into one team which was made up of those who wanted to play on for social reasons.

Like most other guilds still running that team is short and picks up fills from friends lists.

I am looking for is either individuals who want to run BoS with the same people every week or guilds in the same place we are who are willing to merge into us. Yes you would lose your tag but you would become part of one of the oldest continually active raiding guilds in the game.

You would also have an automatic invite into Dol Amroth in Pantheon when it launches sometime in the future.

Please message me here or via in game mail with thoughts or questions.

Cladari
    Guild Leader
    Dol Amroth
    Deepwood
    Please add raid days/times to post. Id be happy to help out on some alts depending on the time.
    |AoC|Exposure|Mutiny|Crayons|Virus|Trinity|

nMe@greybriar

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Learan View Post
    Please add raid days/times to post. I’d be happy to help out on some alts depending on the time.
    We fill the raids from our friends lists pretty easily but I'll add you to that list if these times are good for you. Just let me know your in game name.

Normal clear night Thursday 6pm - 8pm SERVER TIME.

Backup nights are Mon and Tues - same time
    Last edited by Cladari; 05-17-2019 at 11:10 AM.

+ Reply to Thread