+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BloodAndThunder Recruiting Anyone LVL 10+

Default BloodAndThunder Recruiting Anyone LVL 10+

Recruitment Status: OPEN

BloodAndThunder was first made in World of Warcraft by my father-in-law who went by Wolfbitter/OnusWolfa. It started as a group of his friends, but turned into on of the largest guilds on their server. With an active, 50+ members BaT was thriving. Then came RIFT, a lot of the members came over to try it and in the beginning it had a lot of hiccups so most didn't stay long. After a while people grew apart from the guild and my father-in-law decided to close the guild. Last year he was diagnosed with 2 different forms of stage 4 cancer and passed away shortly after. I remade this guild with my best friend in his memory.

With the reincarnation of this Guild, I have very high hopes for it to thrive and grow to it former glory. We have a very strong core group of members thus far that all get along and have fun. We understand that RIFT is in a rough spot and has been for a while, but we hope to bring the fun back to the game. Going forward we want to have as much fun as we can, we understand there is a grind, but we are more then willing to help people level and grow, but will do so while having fun in the process.

-Leader-
    Real
    Silverwulfmagus

-Underboss-
    Kutna/Flarelay

-Residents-
    N/A

-Officers-
    Vaerken/Vaelrai
    Tremmor

-Senior Members-
    Azika
    Darfel
    Onikao
    Fredder
    Boorn

-Members-
    N/A

-Recruits-
    N/A

Join the Discord for Inquiries.
    https://discord.gg/gR2RqfV
    Last edited by REALBRETT; 02-13-2019 at 08:45 AM.

BloodAndThunder
    NOW RECRUITING

+ Reply to Thread