+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lillywaters

Thread: Faeblight- (Knights of Enigma) Looking for beginners and others

Default Faeblight- (Knights of Enigma) Looking for beginners and others

Hello!

We are the Knights of Enigma, a newer guild looking to grow with new players, lower level players and even high level players. It should also be noted every Saturday we do a community stream on youtube and Twitch with a few different smaller streamers.

Q&A:

What are we looking for?
    All classes and levels

Time?
    While our streams are often on Saturday night the members that are in the guild now log on throughout the week during different times. Some of us are on EST time and others are on CST. The more members that join the more we will be on.

Our members right now are USA members but we welcome all to our guild.

Plans:
    We are planning on doing all old content and as the guild levels up we will look into getting the expansion to also go through the newer stuff. This means yes we will be doing older dungeons (and hopefully raids if we get enough members).

Voice Chat?
    You are more than welcome to join our Discord channel if you wish to voice, or just listen in. We also have text channels for when you are not gaming. Most is connected with our streaming channels but the town square is a place you can just chit chat.

Discord joining link: https://discord.gg/9wch8Km (let us know you used Lillywaters's link)

I can't be on all the time will I be booted from the guild??
    NO, I (Lilly) have been playing MMORPGs for years, and I understand how infuriating it can be when you join a guild that kicks you for having a real life. You join our guild you play when you can and know that you have a guild to come back to when you return. The only time you would be booted is if you break one of our rules.

I am new to RIFT/MMORPG will that be a issue?
    No, we welcome new players, and those who want to learn and grow with us through this world. And yes you can ask questions without feeling like you are bugging someone.

Age limit?

While we welcome everyone please understand especially in chat/voice chat we do joke around and some jokes maybe more adult level. We try not to censor people UNLESS its racists, sexists, ageism, bullying, anti-LGBQT.

Do you have a guild website?
    If we grow enough a guild website will be made

Can I stream with you guys:
    YES we love meeting new gamers/streamers who share the same love we do for games!

Any other questions feel free to contact me (lillywaters) on here or in game under the character name: Lillywaters or Trishin. Or if twitter would be easier for you feel free to leave me a DM at: https://twitter.com/Lillywatersplay

If you would like to see how we interact during streams feel free to check our one of our RIFT videos here: https://www.youtube.com/lillywaters

We hope to hear from you soon!
    ~Lillywaters aka Shell shock Trish

Default Very Intersted

I sent a PM. I am looking for a group of people to play with.
    Coming back to RIFT and would like to find a decent guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Massiveaaron View Post
    I sent a PM. I am looking for a group of people to play with.
    Hello! Sent out the invite if that was you Hope to talk to you soon

Soulwalker

Default Interested

Hello I am a new player looking for a guild. My character is Nuverian, a lvl 10 Cleric. Oracle/Druid/Sentinel. I like playing support/caster roles.

Default Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by truesedai View Post
    Hello I am a new player looking for a guild. My character is Nuverian, a lvl 10 Cleric. Oracle/Druid/Sentinel. I like playing support/caster roles.
    Will send out the invite tonight If you ever need help make sure to let me know (lillywaters or trishin) and feel free to give me a mail message of what time you are normally on

Soulwalker

Default seriously interested

Hi i would like to join ur guild.My character name is Skullboy3010. I am a lvl 18 rogue. I mostly play a DPS role
    Last edited by skullboy; 02-22-2019 at 04:36 AM.

Telaran

Hi! I just returned to the game after being away since late 2011 and your guild sounds perfect for me! My in game name is also Katastaria and right now I'm on a different server but will be happy to transfer to Faeblight.

Quote Originally Posted by skullboy View Post
    Hi i would like to join ur guild.My character name is Skullboy3010. I am a lvl 18 rogue. I mostly play a DPS role
    Hello there!

It looks like an invite is on its way

Quote Originally Posted by Katastaria View Post
    Hi! I just returned to the game after being away since late 2011 and your guild sounds perfect for me! My in game name is also Katastaria and right now I'm on a different server but will be happy to transfer to Faeblight.
    Hey there let me know when you join the sever we are on. If you need help just let me know in game or on our discord

Soulwalker

Hi, new to the game, still in the starting area, and would love to join you all... sent the in game mail via guild finder thing (if I did it correctly) lol... any way thanks for reading

Quote Originally Posted by Speed that kills View Post
    Hi, new to the game, still in the starting area, and would love to join you all... sent the in game mail via guild finder thing (if I did it correctly) lol... any way thanks for reading
    logging in now to send invite!

Soulwalker

Cool <teamplayer

Hi, I would like to join a group of fun people. I've just built a modest pc and I like Rift, it's just a bit different than other mmorpg i've played. I'm doing my wiki reading so i won't bug people too much lol. Just want to join others and have more fun. I'm playing a lv28 rogue named Cheesecakesupreme
    Last edited by cheesecakesupreme; 03-31-2019 at 02:39 PM. Reason: forgot my name

Quote Originally Posted by cheesecakesupreme View Post
    Hi, I would like to join a group of fun people. I've just built a modest pc and I like Rift, it's just a bit different than other mmorpg i've played. I'm doing my wiki reading so i won't bug people too much lol. Just want to join others and have more fun. I'm playing a lv28 rogue named Cheesecakesupreme
    Hey there will send out the invite. Sorry for being slow its been a crazy week for me. Hope to see you in game

How about more casual players? My hardcore gaming days are well behind me. I've played Rift on and off for several years (just before Nightmare Tide) but have been playing heavily (almost daily for several hours) in the last 2 months. Rift is the only MMO I've really played and I'm still learning.

I know nothing about Instant Adventures, Warfronts, etc because I've always flown solo and never bothered with them much.

Main character is "AlexFyre" level 56, a Necromancer Stormcaller.

+ Reply to Thread