+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Old player looking for a guild.

Default Old player looking for a guild.

Hey, so.. I haven't been logged since 2011 and I came back today, got back in really quick still learning new things tho. I'm currently on bloodiron looking for a populated server plus a guild would be great.
    Impossible is nothing.

Default Bloodiron

Hi my name is Devailah. I have a casual fun guild we help you learn level and gear. We do end content and are a progression raiding guild etc.. We have a lot of returning players who also are learning new content lol. We are always running TDez's SPE's if you need. Our raiding days are Sunday 5:30 server time and Mondays same time! If we sound like something you might like come try us out you just might like us! Find us on GF or Pst me! Thank you Devaiah

Quote Originally Posted by Devalah View Post
    Hi my name is Devailah. I have a casual fun guild we help you learn level and gear. We do end content and are a progression raiding guild etc.. We have a lot of returning players who also are learning new content lol. We are always running TDez's SPE's if you need. Our raiding days are Sunday 5:30 server time and Mondays same time! If we sound like something you might like come try us out you just might like us! Find us on GF or Pst me! Thank you Devaiah
    just add a guild name for NAME to find u
    <Victrix Mortalis> Valcury@typhiria Motherkhaleesi@typhiria Quetsyeah@typhiria

+ Reply to Thread