+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Allumination ~ Prime & Faeblight

Default Allumination ~ Prime & Faeblight

>> Allumination<<on Faeblight
    Are you friendly , slightly crazy but in a good way , an Altaholic looking for a Rift experience beyond the grind, prone to falling off cliffs, mature and dead sexy? Join us and find your perfect fit.
    We have just come back from Prime to full time on Live and are recruiting both Casuals and Raiders .
    We are helping people to get their BIS and their Eternal weapon quests done and looking to get back into BOS. We are in need of a couple more tanks for a second raid team and a second Chon , but all are welcome.
    We have a very active Discord and a Guildied website. We have all five bank tabs and an amazing Guild Dimension, The Halls of Shaping with parsing dummies and lots of friendly ,helpful guildies looking for YOU

We are primarily a NA guild, with some Aussie guildies, one from Finland, one from France , some Canadians and lots of East Coast players
    Last edited by Tamarah; 01-07-2019 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Edited to update the fact that we are back from Prime and now very active on Live

Default Allumination is Back full time and very active on Live

Allumination has come back from a very long stay on Prime and brought with us a number of new friends/guildies. We are looking to add more Casuals and Raiders to our roster here on Faeblight.
    We are a mature, no drama guild and a great place to "Hang your Hat" here in Telara
    Do not let the world change your smile. Let your smile change the world

Any RP activity?? And I like running around naked in boss fights... Does that count?
    "Oops, was I suppose to heal you?? My bad, I'll just bring you back to life. Much easier that way!!"

Soulwalker

I am a returning player with a 65 Mage and 65 Primalist, I am looking for an active guild to re-learn and grow with! You can contact me in game at Dornuk@Hailol or forum message, am willing to shard change!

+ Reply to Thread