+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mistakes Were Made & we're not afraid to say it !!

Cool Mistakes Were Made & we're not afraid to say it !!

Have you button mashed & gone "oops"? Perhaps you've run off a cliff cause you looked at a shiny for 1 second Let's face we've all made mistakes but that's what makes gaming fun & that's what we're about.

We're a level 30 Guild & we want you (yes you in the back). We run weekly crifts, raid rifts & more along with random daily raffles. Our members are helpful & friendly & we're looking for new & returning players to join our growing family.

As for raiding we do that too & we believe in downing bosses & getting thru content in a relaxed, casual atmosphere. Do we make mistakes while doing it? Of course wouldn't be an MwM raid without 1 mistake a run! Have we wiped? You betcha but we've still pulled off 3/3 BOS even with a short raid schedule. We're looking for a Warrior & 2 DPS to round out our BOS raid team. New to raiding? Still working on gearing & your eternal not to worry we've got a weekly Irotp group to get you on the road to BOS as well as dip into the Rift raiding pool !!

Curious & want to know more? PM me or one of our Officers in game Preynor@Greybriar, Tinnuveil@Greybriar, Marrivla@Greybriar or drop a reply on this thread. Thanks & Happy Rifting
    Last edited by krystl; 05-21-2018 at 06:47 PM.

Twitter & Twitch & Rift Community Creations
    Reach me in Rift Kristl@Greybriar Guild Leader of Mistakes Were Made

Soulwalker

Default raid spots

looking for a 3/3 bos guild, I have 5 lv 70 toons all at 2400 hit+. They all have multiple roles for whatever is needed. I have killed 1/3 in bos pretty much know the second fight in bos and have watched the videos for the 3rd boss in bos, primalist is my actual main but can play whatever is needed.
    Mylone

Hi Morbed what's the best way to contact you so we can chat? I look forward to speaking with you thanks !!

Twitter & Twitch & Rift Community Creations
    Reach me in Rift Kristl@Greybriar Guild Leader of Mistakes Were Made

+ Reply to Thread