+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MysticMonkey

Thread: Looking for a guild to join on Prime

Cool Looking for a guild to join on Prime

I started playing the game at launch, and enjoyed the hell out of the game for a couple years before trying out other games. Coming back, the game just isn't what it used to be, or maybe I just haven't found the right guild to make it as fun. I am excited for the Prime server though, and intend to play and I'm hoping to find that magic again that MMOs have lacked for years now.

I like Rogues, but I am also pretty good as a Mage or Cleric. I can deal with a Warrior, I just don't enjoy them as much. I'll play whatever a guild needs though, I can find my place with whatever class is lacking. I have done all the crafting as well, and want to craft on Prime, and am happy to pick up which ever skill might also be lacking in a guild.

I have historically been more of a social/casual player but I love running dungeons and have raided (in vanilla WoW) before and would not mind trying that.

If you think your guild would have a spot for me, please let me know. I'm happy to make a new character right now even, to play around a bit on Live before Prime releases. Thanks!

Hello!

I just got in with a pretty good bunch of peeps that will be rolling a Guild in Prime! They Currently have Guilds on Seastone PVP but your more than welcome to join us! Seems a lot of them have been playing since Launch. They are a pretty laid back

Their recruitment thread is
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...-crafters.html

Their Web Site is https://dbdgaming.com

Either way good luck and see you in Prime!

+ Reply to Thread