+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WildKatt

Thread: PRIME Cleric

Default PRIME Cleric

Coming back for Prime, gonna need a PVE guild

looking for weekends if possible. I am an old raider and excited to return to the game for this. F2P killed the game for me so hopefully this server can be populated enough to keep stable and have a good raiding scene. Id really like to participate in this for however long it lasts
    HotGarbage | Healer | PRIME

Hey WildKatt!
    I do not think you have to worry about the server population. With the lack of a New AAA MMO out there folks are gonna jump on this!
    There have been old Rift Junkies crawling out of the woodwork!!

I will link you our recruitment thread and site. See if you think we would be a good fit for you. If not I wish you the best of luck and will see you in Prime!
    "If the Healer dies it is the Tank's fault, if the Tank dies it is the Healers fault, if the DPS dies it is their OWN DAMN FAULT!"

Death Before Dishonor Guild

thanks for the reply I look forward to the server launching soon. I am holding out to see that other guilds are out there but none the less I am interested.

Also calling up all the old friends I had in Vanilla Rift that disappeared when F2P hit :P so far its been 50% interested in coming back.
    HotGarbage | Healer | PRIME

Telaran

Hey Wildcat, take a look at us here http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...e-11-11-a.html

We played in vanilla quite extensive/competitively and are looking to make our old-guy comeback for prime. We're aiming for a light raid week which will most likely be thur/sat/sun. Shoot me or Voldeth a PM here, or feel free to hop in our discord. https://discord.gg/HwBCdB

+ Reply to Thread