+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: [Prime] Calling all Scrappers, Dungeon Crawlers, Raiders and Crafters!

Default [Prime] Calling all Scrappers, Dungeon Crawlers, Raiders and Crafters!

Death Before Dishonor Guild
    Recruiting Players for Prime!

DbD Gaming
    A Multi Game On Line PC Gaming Community

https://dbdgaming.com

DbD Gaming is recruiting players for a Prime Server Guild! We offer Full Site and Forum as well as a 500 slot Teamspeak 3 Server!

Looking for players of all Play Styles! PvP, Dungeons/Raids, Crafting or just Social!

DbD Gaming has had an active Guild on Seastone PvP since Early Access in Rift. DbD Gaming Guilds all have a structured rank System where members can advance as far as they wish to!

No Cliques, No Activity Requirements and only three Rules:
    • Treat others the way you want to be treated!
    • Racism will NOT be tolerated!
    • Just have fun!

Stop by DbD Gaming, Register and say hello! We will be picking roles and getting a game plan together shortly!
    Last edited by Bear1968; 03-07-2018 at 12:41 PM.
    "If the Healer dies it is the Tank's fault, if the Tank dies it is the Healers fault, if the DPS dies it is their OWN DAMN FAULT!"

First Class Scrapper here and wanna be Tank! Sounds Great!

I'd like to join as well...I'm mostly pvp but honestly I started late in this game so going back for me is going to be a treat because I missed the first few years, so yes this is exciting! Thank you and I'll catch you guys on the flip side soon I hope.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Quote Originally Posted by MissGreen View Post
    I'd like to join as well...I'm mostly pvp but honestly I started late in this game so going back for me is going to be a treat because I missed the first few years, so yes this is exciting! Thank you and I'll catch you guys on the flip side soon I hope.
    I am pretty pumped myself! I always said Vanilla Rift had my favorite War Fronts out of any of the Many MMOs that I played! I also really enjoyed the Dungeons

I was just thinking I may have to jump on Seastone and fire up a new Rogue just so I can get the feel for it with the stock souls and put together some macros for them.
    In PvP I bounced between maybe 4 builds. Dungeons I love doing everything I can which is basically everything but heal
    "If the Healer dies it is the Tank's fault, if the Tank dies it is the Healers fault, if the DPS dies it is their OWN DAMN FAULT!"

ERMAGERD I can not take it any more. Gonna jump on and play a nubzy Warrior to take the edge off!
    Last edited by Hollgrom; 02-23-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Doing the same with a Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by MissGreen View Post
    this is exciting! .
    Agreed! I have not been so stoked about an MMO in a very long time!

Things are going very well so far! We have a great variety of classes and good depth at Roles!

If you have not done so yet please stop by our site and let us know what you intend on playing and we also now have a thread asking who is available for early in the day on launch so that we can coordinate

Shadowlander

will be good playing with the old gang again and old we defiantly are

Quote Originally Posted by Myrosan View Post
    will be good playing with the old gang again and old we defiantly are
    Old? Speak for yourself!

Great to see some old names as well as some new ones!

Question

Is your Teamspeak 3 Password protected?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollgrom View Post
    Is your Teamspeak 3 Password protected?
    No Password. We have a Public Section where people that play on our Servers we host can use, BUT our Members Area does require a Member Rank to join. When you first log on Poke or send a message to anyone in the member area and they can advance you to member. It is also a good idea at first to use the name of your Toon or the name you intend to make. That just gets everyone recognizing you a bit faster.

If nobody is on Post in our Forum the EXACT name you were logged on with and I can add you by reviewing our Logs.

Hey guys, I'd love to join you on Prime! I just registered on your site as Skeebo, the name I hope to get when the Prime server comes up in a week. Anything I need to know/post/chat about before hand?

Quote Originally Posted by MysticMonkey View Post
    Hey guys, I'd love to join you on Prime! I just registered on your site as Skeebo, the name I hope to get when the Prime server comes up in a week. Anything I need to know/post/chat about before hand?
    Hey there Skeebo!

Welcome aboard! As far as anything you need to know or do before launch, well there is not much. I would like to point out that for any type of Guild grouping Teamspeak is recommended but not required. In Guild Pre-Made Dungeons/Raids we do like you to have Teamspeak running even if you do not have a mic because our Tanks use it to sort of lead the groups through and set pace. We do understand though if you are in a situation where it is not desirable to do so.

Other than that I am sure I will be seeing you around!

Smile

Welcome MysticMonkey!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast