+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: [PRIME] <Rift Prime> is currently recruiting raiders and casual/social members.

Default [Vigil] Rift Prime <Old Skool> is recruiting raiders & casual/social members.

<Old Skool>

! A Rift Prime raiding guild !

Our Guild: -
    *We have a good start with a mix of current live and returning players. We are progression minded, however, we always have plenty of room for any mature casual/social players that want to join in on the fun and adventure.
    *The guild is running regular activities such as dungeons, rifts, raid rifts and more to equip and advance the players.

Raids & Raid Times: -
    *We plan to hit all raids as they are released. Currently, we plan on US Raid times that are around 6:00 pm server & EU Raid times that are TBA. We won't know about EU raids until we have enough EU Raiders. The exact time and days will be set completely once we have a full group.

PvP-
    *We are covering all content on Prime pvp included.

*Please either:
    -Reply to this post
    -Msg me via PM here on the forums or on -->Discord<--
    Make sure to send me a PM on discord once you join, please.
    Last edited by Nogardgib; 03-21-2018 at 06:31 AM.

<O└d Skool>

Soulwalker

I'm a returning player looking forward to starting over with a guild.
    I play Mage and Cleric, I have played a bit in live lately just to get a refresher,
    also I have a TeamSpeak sever if needed.

For those joining discord to reach me, please pm me in discord once you join.

We still have room for active players.

<O└d Skool>

I've decided to give Prime a go...sounds intriguing...
    currently looking for a guild to join on Prime...so you have a cool name for the guild yet

Quote Originally Posted by Zorr View Post
    I've decided to give Prime a go...sounds intriguing...
    currently looking for a guild to join on Prime...so you have a cool name for the guild yet
    We would be glad to have you join. We do have a name picked out, however, we can not announce it until launch. We do not want trolls snatching it up just for kicks.

<O└d Skool>

Quote Originally Posted by Nogardgib View Post
    For those joining discord to reach me, please pm me in discord once you join.

We still have room for active players.
    Thanks for welcoming me into your guild and I am super excited to Raid with everyone and experience what Rift Prime has to offer. See you on the 7th!

Looking forward to prime, discovering Rift all over again

We still have room for plenty more. We are also working on building an EU raid team for Prime as well. Just leave a reply here or follow this >Link< and PM me once you join the discord.

<O└d Skool>

This is going to be fun, and if you want to re-experience (or maybe for the first time) all with a nice chill group of people who still know how to kill stuff. Then you don't have to look any further.

We already have a good mix of veteran players from live, returning raiders from "back in the day" and even some new to Rift players.

Cleric Healer,

I sent you a PM. I will be joining upon the start of Rift Prime. I am a long time raider in several games: WoW, Rift, Wildstar, to name a few.

I am a prior GM in wow, guid is Hijinx from the Illidan server for anyone who plays wow. I look forward to helping in whatever way I can to ensure the success through raiding, Master Mode dungeons, and any other PVE content. I strongly enjoy pvp but I am not as confident there, lol.
    HotGarbage | Healer | PRIME

Quote Originally Posted by WildKatt View Post
    Cleric Healer,

I sent you a PM. I will be joining upon the start of Rift Prime. I am a long time raider in several games: WoW, Rift, Wildstar, to name a few.

I am a prior GM in wow, guid is Hijinx from the Illidan server for anyone who plays wow. I look forward to helping in whatever way I can to ensure the success through raiding, Master Mode dungeons, and any other PVE content. I strongly enjoy pvp but I am not as confident there, lol.
    We are glad to have to join us! We will hit the ground running 3/7/2018. Getting all my food and drink supplies ready for a wild 5 day weekend.

<O└d Skool>

Bumping ^^

Soulwalker

Default Recruit

Hey There,

Main character is Kitaro 65 Rogue on Grey Shard Defiant. Very old gamer. Played Rift back in closed beta and then for about a year and a half after that with Black Company. Played just about every MMO out there since 2009. Want to give prime a whirl casually. Very serious though when I play. Casual only in time. Logged into your discord channel with PM.

Hope to learn more about your guild. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kitaro View Post
    Hey There,

Main character is Kitaro 65 Rogue on Grey Shard Defiant. Very old gamer. Played Rift back in closed beta and then for about a year and a half after that with Black Company. Played just about every MMO out there since 2009. Want to give prime a whirl casually. Very serious though when I play. Casual only in time. Logged into your discord channel with PM.

Hope to learn more about your guild. Cheers
    Glad to answer any and all questions. I definitely want everyone who joins us to feel we are the fit for them.

<O└d Skool>

The 7th is approaching rather fast. If you are still looking for a guild, we are still looking for Active Raiders, Casuals, and Social members. Just reply here, click the link in the previous posts, or pm me in these forums.

<O└d Skool>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast