+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: [PRIME] <Rift Prime> is currently recruiting raiders and casual/social members.

Soulwalker

Default Looking to join your Prime guild

Quote Originally Posted by Nogardgib View Post
    The 7th is approaching rather fast. If you are still looking for a guild, we are still looking for Active Raiders, Casuals, and Social members. Just reply here, click the link in the previous posts, or pm me in these forums.
    I've been off and on since launch up till NMT. Really looking forward to this progression server and if you still have room I wouldn't mind joining you along the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by booniedog96 View Post
    I've been off and on since launch up till NMT. Really looking forward to this progression server and if you still have room I wouldn't mind joining you along the ride.
    Great. We have plenty of room for you. Glad to have you aboard.
    Please come join our community

Click Here <O└d Skool>Click Here

Soulwalker

I'm a returning played off and on since Launch. I've mainly always played a DPS Rogue or Warrior, which is probably what I'll be sticking with for Prime launch. I'd love to hop in with you guys and have some peeps to venture through the world with if you'll have me.

Telaran

I'll be on during launch day and looking to join a great group of people. For classes I'll have a marksman DPS and either a Chloro or a Warden healer.

It's going to be AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Jardon00 View Post
    I'm a returning played off and on since Launch. I've mainly always played a DPS Rogue or Warrior, which is probably what I'll be sticking with for Prime launch. I'd love to hop in with you guys and have some peeps to venture through the world with if you'll have me.
    Absolutely. we would love to have you join us in battle. You can join us in discord if you would at this link ---> https://discord.gg/dDBbjbv once you are there message me. I am looking forward to joining forces for Prime launch and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by bbates1 View Post
    I'll be on during launch day and looking to join a great group of people. For classes I'll have a marksman DPS and either a Chloro or a Warden healer.

It's going to be AWESOME!
    You are absolutely correct, it will be Awesome. We still have room in our super awesome community for mature quality members. If you would like you can join our discord here ---> https://discord.gg/dDBbjbv once you join, just message me and I will get you set up. We will have the best launch ever.

The hype is REAL!! Come join us as we play all aspects of Rift as guild mates! We look forward to seeing new, current live, and returning Rifters! Enjoy good comradery in game and in Discord. PM Nogardgib or Oygaa in game or contact them via the above listed discord address in Nog’s opening post

I joined the discord. Thanks for the invite!

Soulwalker

These guys are the real deal. We have quite the community over here and it is growing by the day. Come on over and have a blast with us in Rift Prime. I am so glad they let me join this awesome community.

Soulwalker

I would like to join

Quote Originally Posted by PrimalTendencies View Post
    These guys are the real deal. We have quite the community over here and it is growing by the day. Come on over and have a blast with us in Rift Prime. I am so glad they let me join this awesome community.
    Thank you. It is all the great players that make up our guild/community that makes it so awesome. We still have room for friendly mature players looking for a Prime community that offers something to everyone. Come join us let get Hype together.

Ascendant

I doubt I will have time to do any raiding, but a good guild of people I know and respect is always a good thing. Count me in if you will have me.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

If u are planning on joining a guild on prime, hit us up!

Thank you, everyone, who has made our community such a success! Our Prime launch was exciting and made possible by such awesome people as those who joined here and other places.

We still have some room for friendly mature members. Please contact us by joining this discord https://discord.gg/dDBbjbv and pm me or ask for an invite in the Rift Prime Global Chat channel.

I decided to join a guild after playing solo for a long time on live. So glad I found these guys and gals i am loving it friendly helpful and I am enjoying Playing again after several years away.

Cavailia(guardian)/Pandemonium(defiant)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2