+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [PRIME] Looking for Guild for my Group!

Default [PRIME] Looking for Guild for my Group!

I am looking for a guild that will be making the transition over to Prime.

We are somewhat experienced players that played back at release through SL and are looking for a east coast raiding guild that has plans to see all content as it is released.

Currently we are testing the following classes, and we plan on running with them at release:

Cleric - Tank
    Mage - Healer
    Rogue - Assassin/Tact

There will likely be more, but for now it's just the three of us that are looking.

We would be interested in joining a guild before Prime launch to get to know people and to discuss strats etc.

Our preferred form of communication is via Discord.

You are missing one thing here..

When Prime goes live, all is new. There is (as far as I know) no moving around toons and/or guilds from current Live to Prime.

Any guild on Prime would therefore be new, level 1 and formed on Prime.

Any group forming with the intention to form a guild on Prime is what you are looking for, I think.
    Last edited by Aranka; 02-21-2018 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    You are missing one thing here..

When Prime goes live, all is new. There is (as far as I know) no moving around toons and/or guilds from current Live to Prime.

Any guild on Prime would therefore be new, level 1 and formed on Prime.

Any group forming with the intention to form a guild on Prime is what you are looking for, I think.
    I think I made that clear in my post, but I guess not ...

Yes, a new server will mean all new toons, which is why I said I would be interested in joining a guild pre-launch to discuss strats on leveling, vanilla raids, etc. When this was done on other games often guilds would pre-form on live servers and create core groups to have the advantage of being pre-organized.

Sorry if that confused you, i feel I was quite clear.

When it is written only, you can only say so much.

Written words can be up for interpretation. your title is explicit. looking for guild for my group.

So I wasn't sure if you were aware that no guilds would/could move from live to prime.

hence my reaction and the clarification for other players as well

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    When it is written only, you can only say so much.

Written words can be up for interpretation. your title is explicit. looking for guild for my group.

So I wasn't sure if you were aware that no guilds would/could move from live to prime.

hence my reaction and the clarification for other players as well
    Are we really having this conversation? Because you did not understand my intent in what I consider plain and simple English ...

If you have nothing to add to my post, please stop harassing me and attempting to derail.

Telaran

I'd be down to join you guys. Getting back into the game now for the prime servers and I'm extremely pumped to relive the golden days.

Soulwalker

If you are looking for more interested people I'd be willing to join you guys. I'm looking for a group that wants to raid sometime around 7-10 PM EST.

I really enjoyed playing Bard back at release so I'd be interested in being a Bard for Prime.

+ Reply to Thread