+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rift Prime Looking For Guild

Plane Touched

Default Rift Prime Looking For Guild

I will be coming back to Rift for Rift Prime. I have not played Rift in many years but I was extremely successful in raiding up to and including Infernal Dawn. I would like to play either a Rogue (tank> dps> support) or Cleric (tank > dps). I do not require that the guild be top on the Prime server, but I would like the guild to be experienced, have objectives and be dedicated towards progressing in a meaningful time frame. I would prefer the guild is based on EST, but I can make any NA time work. I can also make Euro time work. I can not make Oceanic times work. I just am not waking up at 3 in the morning to raid.

Please send me a message if you are a guild leader or recruiting officer for a guild that plans on rolling on Prime and has one of the above mentioned spots available. I appreciate your time.
    Last edited by MarshaII; 01-30-2018 at 09:27 AM.
    If a rogue can do it, I do it. If a rogue can't do it, I do it anyway.

Soulwalker

Default Yo

out of curiousity, is this the marshall that was leader of Carnage back on Wolfsbane years ago?
    Rainyheals - Cleric - Wolfsbane
    Iceyy - Mage - Wolfsbane

Plane Touched

Default Yes

Yes it is.

Soulwalker

Thats funny. I just came back myself. I use to be in your guild, Raiyan was my toon, played a Rogue.
    Rainyheals - Cleric - Wolfsbane
    Iceyy - Mage - Wolfsbane

Plane Touched

Default Cool

Yeah, I miss playing with the Oceanic community. Was a blast in both Carnage and Afterlife. I never really played much once I returned to the states. Just did not seem right. Hoping to make a few in game friends in the Rift Prime. At least there I can pick the game back up from the start and not feel like I have to play super catch up. After Prime is over I will see about jumping onto live and running my toons there. Would only have to punch out a few levels to catch up, but everything is pretty foreign to me right now.

+ Reply to Thread