+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Last Alliance> Deepwoods Most Active Guild!

Thumbs up <Last Alliance> Deepwoods Most Active Guild!

We are currently level 19, with all the proper perks for helping you level up and gain extra currency! We have all bank vaults open, and closing in on 1000 members. We typically have between 20 and 30 people online at all times. We also have a Discord to talk to other guildies while playing, and a website with forums. We are building our raiding team, but have many other players to just have fun with! Hop on over to Deepwood, and look us up on the guild finder, just search Last Alliance and come join an actual active guild in the game, not a 6 players online on a Saturday guild... lol!

Soulwalker

Default Hit me up!

I'm looking for a guild still so add me! on Discord

Tattoofoxx#8464

I tried to add you, but says you cant be found. I am HateMosh#8599 if you want to add me! or our server is: https://discord.gg/j7XZMyM
    Last edited by DeadHunter; 01-03-2018 at 08:30 PM.

Cool

Hey there bud. I'm xferring over to deepwood today as seastone just doesnt have a guild suitable. lvl 66 Chloro named Grumboli. I'll try and contact you in game soon. Im LF endgame PvP/PvE and an active community to roll with. Peace

Glad to have you on board! and even though I said it in game, Welcome to Last Alliance!

Thursday 9PM EST and Saturday 10PM EST Raid nights!

Just hit guild level 21, almost 800 characters in guild, and had 55 online yesterday! Come join an active guild that answers questions, raids, does dungeons, helps you level, has Discord to talk, a website with active forums, it's a no brainer.

We are still and always looking for new members. Doesn't matter if you are a new player, returning player, or a long-time player we have tons of people that help out, run low level dungeons, and get you through the content along the way! <Last Alliance> @ Deepwood

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/5srqeJh

Soulwalker

Great, I'll try to get into the guild!

Sounds good, I got you and Welcome!

Soulwalker

I have a few characters I'd like getting invited to the guild (will have sent in-game messages as well).

Do I need to be online at the time of the invite? Or can you send an invite even if the person to invite is offline?

if you send us a message through the Guild Finder (Hit G in game and search for Last Alliance and click message) it comes in to us, and we can mail you an invite into the guild!

+ Reply to Thread