+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trouble finding a Guild

Soulwalker

Default Trouble finding a Guild

Hello all,

I am new to the game and am having trouble finding a guild. With the mechanics of this game, I understand you can hop to different shards. So finding a guild on a specific shard doesn't really matter. But using the guild finder seems problematic because you're only looking on your current shard. The other thing that confuses me is that it says Deepwood on the character select screen, but after I log in, it seems to randomly put me on a different shard?

What I am looking for is a guild with 10+ members on at a time that is friendly and helpful for a new player in his 40s. I'm in the PST time zone and am usually on and off during the day.

If I have to change shards to find a quality guild, just tell me what to do. I'm open to suggestions.

Thank you all!

Soulwalker

Basically each character has a 'Home shard'. Your home shard determines what guilds you can join (only those on your home shard) and what you see on the Auction House (only sales from other players on your home shard).

Apart from that, you can play on any shard, and will often get randomly assigned to another shard when you log in. You can change what shard you're playing on at any time, but your home shard remains the same.

You can change you home shard with the 'Transfer' button on the login screen, subject to some limitations.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Krelthor View Post

What I am looking for is a guild with 10+ members on at a time that is friendly and helpful for a new player in his 40s. I'm in the PST time zone and am usually on and off during the day.

If I have to change shards to find a quality guild, just tell me what to do. I'm open to suggestions.

Thank you all!
    FANG on Deepwood NA is recruiting. We have much the same play times as your looking for. It is a newer guild but has 15 members and growing. Several of us are at or nearly level cap and will help you get there as well.
    Kezuai

<Last Alliance> on Deepwood is currently level 19 but doing all guild quests weekly to reach level 30 quickly. We usually have 20 to 30 online at any given time. We are building our raid team, but always have people doing dungeons, quests, leveling, etc.. We have a Discord to talk to other guildies, a website to organize events, and much more. Check us out on the Deepwood guild finder, simply search Last Alliance!

+ Reply to Thread