+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for entry-level raiding guild with variety of interests

Default Looking for entry-level raiding guild with variety of interests

Hi there. I've been away from Rift for a year and a half, I had to quit temporarily due to computer malfunction and moving from one place to another (that is a very long story). I am back, glad to be, perhaps a bit wiser for the wear (life is crazy, but it's a good teacher).

I have a cleric and a rogue to level into the new content. Am willing to learn different specs and such, but mainly I am a tank or ranged DPS (healing or support are things I CAN do, I have a ton of previous MMO experience - I just find those type of roles more enjoyable).

I am looking for a guild with a variety of interests (PvPers? Dungeoneers?) and also an environment that lends itself well to entry-level raiding content.
    It is what it is. Unless it isn't.

Hello and welcome back to RIFT!

Grievance may be the place for you. We are beyond entry raiding but still have more to learn. We do a variety of things (raids, expert dungeons, crafting rifts, expert rifts, colossi farm, etc.). Please feel free to message me in game if you have questions (Uruketo@Wolfsbane) or follow the link in my signature.
    Uruketo, 70 Warrior
    <Grievance> Guild Leader
    Defiant - Wolfsbane
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

Rift Chaser

Checking in from Faeblight. I lead Dawn of Terror and we have been around since launch. We target players like you who have stuff to offer a guild if they are given a chance to get back into the swing of things.

Drop me a line in game - Sutra@faeblight.
    Sutra@faeblight
    Mage since 2011
    Leader, Dawn of Terror

Got it, thanks ^^
    It is what it is. Unless it isn't.

+ Reply to Thread