+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is a good shard for guilds?

Smile What is a good shard for guilds?

I have 3 characters to move to a shard that has friendly guilds. One is a healing mage (Jahnne Level 51- 8 Chloro/ 52 War/ 7 Pyro), one is a rogue (Torpidity Level 21- 5 MM/ 21 Sab/ 2 Phys) and the last is a healing rogue (Trylle Level 41 28 Phys/ 26 Tact/ 0 MM). Jahnne and Trylle are my IA runners while Torpidity is a quester. Jahnne and Torpidity are my crafters. Jahnne is a forager, miner, and dream weaver while Torpidity is a butcher, outfitter and runecrafter. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I play this game for fun not for competition.

Hi JahnK,

I am partial to Wolfsbane myself. Lots of friendly guilds; even us!
    Uruketo, 70 Warrior
    <Grievance> Guild Leader
    Defiant - Wolfsbane
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

Greybriar, Faeblight, Deepwood have the most active Auction Houses. All the chats are connected so just ask in Cross Events for a guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Uruketo View Post
    Hi JahnK,

I am partial to Wolfsbane myself. Lots of friendly guilds; even us!
    I applied for your guild. Hopefully the hoops I'll have to jump through are very minimal at most. I usually stay away from mega-guilds but I'm making an exception in this case. I will say here that if the guild requirements do not meet my approval, I will not stay very long. I play a certain way and am not willing to change my playstyle for anyone.

+ Reply to Thread