+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Black Shroud is recruiting!

Soulwalker

Default Black Shroud is recruiting!

Black Shroud on Hailol is a brand new guild that is looking for officers and member alike. We have small numbers currently however we would love to get our numbers higher and get to end game content. Seeking people with guild building experience and that have good experience with raids, pvp, open world content and more. We are friendly and helpful some of us being somewhat new to this game. Doesn't matter if your brand new or a veteran player. All are welcome to join of all levels and classes. PST Kalliiber or Meiarna for more info.

Soulwalker

Hey..im trying to find your guild, or even to send you a message but seem to be having problems. Any chance you could hit me up in game? Isatis.

Soulwalker

Hello Isatis sorry I didn't see this earlier. But yes I will be on around 530 EST today. I will send you a message ingame to see if you're still interested. See you soon!

Soulwalker

Also Calvred or Keinrest are officers they will be able to invite you if you can get a hold of them. Meiarna is also the other leader if she's on you can ask her as well.

+ Reply to Thread