+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: <REBELLICIOUS> gaming community for 30plussers

Default Typhiria <REBELLICIOUS> gaming community for 30plussers is recruiting

Rebellicious is an international gaming community for 30plussers. We aim to provide a fun, mature and well organized gaming environment. In Rebellicious we like to do things our own way. You will not find us racing to the highest level or eating through new content in a day or two. Instead we enjoy, explore and evolve in our own pace. We strive to be an easy going community that within set outlines, basically runs itself. If you are the type of gamer embraces the guild as their virtual home, adopts his guild mates as new best friends and is motivated to stick around for a long time, we might just be the guild for you.

Requirements
    To become a member you need to
    • be 30 years or older
    • have Discord (voice optional, text required)
    • enjoy both banter and good conversations
    • be the proud owner of a decent English vocabulary that does not include excessive swearing and cursing.

Our events are player-driven
    Every member can start an event and add it to our calendar. The member becomes the organizer and is responsible for the activity. Other members can sign up for the event either on our website or on Discord, which are synced together. Events can entail anything. In Rebellicious you are in charge of Ė but therefore also responsible for Ė your own fun and gaming experience. To help our players out, we also have a few preset events like classic dungeon and raid runs for new and returning players and achievement hunters.

Raiding
    We would like to get back into endgame raiding but we are not there yet. Please take this in consideration when you apply. Of course you can always pug raids but it might be a while before we can do it as guild team.

Discord & website
    We are using Discord as our main communication tool. In the members only section of our website youíll find our forums, blogs, calendar and more. Every time we post something new on the website, an automatic update will be send to Discord, so you donít miss out on anything.

Applications
    The application form will request you continue with Discord. We recommend starting Discord first before you apply. That way you only need 1 login for our main communication tools and your roles on both platforms will be synct. If you don't have Discord yet, you can download it for free here.

If you feel it is about time you become Rebellicious too, fill out the application form.
    Last edited by Silverfauve; 08-08-2019 at 02:48 AM.

Here is our new recruitment video
    https://youtu.be/-8Ph2cTySH8

We are returning to Rift to play it as our main game again.

Welcome new members! It is a lot of fun to be back in Rift!

Welcome new members! We still have plenty of spots for new recruits.

Default Happy birthday to us...

<REBELLICIOUS> gaming community for 30plussers-partyprogramme.jpg
    We are celebrating our 2 year anniversary!

I'm interested.

I sent in an application form on your website (I hope you received it!)

We now added Bless Online (EU, Ventus, Union) to the collection of games you can play with the Rebellicious tag above your head

I am sorry to inform you that our guild has been stolen. Rift support claims they canít give our guild back. Which is weird because I have seen GMís do it in the past.

Our community uses Discord and our guild leader ship is available daily and almost 24/7. We also have a guild e-mail and our own custom made website. I have been ill and there havenít logged into Rift for few weeks. Due to the automatic system of Rift, another player was promoted leader after 36 days and although they knew I was ill, although they could do anything they needed in the guild, and although they could contact any guild leader on Discord on any given time, they choose to kick us and steal the guild for themselves.

The guild was only level 14 but I have owned it since headstart and it has sentimental value for me and our members. It is part of our community. Now we canít even create a new guild with our name.

that's pretty effing sh*t. Jusybleave rift a lone then and play another game, if that's what Trion would prefer.

Was it an officer who betrayed you then? As it wouldn't simply go to a random player, it would go to an active officer. if there is hardly anyone online then it would go to a random player
    Fwob - Zaviel

I do believe STOLEN is the wrong word. The guild leader was not active and the game is set up to auto go to next active player. It is only right that members are not stuck with an inactive guild leader. If they can be on discord 24/7 I am sure they could have logged in to transfer the guild to someone they trusted who was active...

It is the fate of all previous person's and no special exceptions should be made.
    Have you ever wanted to?

We were able to restore the guild but had to start over.

The punk that stole our guild and kicked us all out, spend 3200 credits to rename it.

So we spend 1 platium to recreate and donated another 1000 plat to get our vaults and dimension back.

Merry Christmas everyone! Recruitment is open again for Rebellicious in Rift.

Shadowlander

Hi there, I was a member of your Guild in Black Desert, but I stopped playing that game some years ago.

I have recently returned to Rift and was wondering how many active players you have in that game?

Edit: Found a Guild. Thank you.
    Last edited by Internomad; 01-01-2019 at 04:05 AM.

Soulwalker

Shame you are on Zafiel.... cant transfer there

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast