+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LF Late night content Guild or Group.

Shadowlander

Default LF Late night content Guild or Group.

I play 10pm-1am Server time 7 days a week.

Looking for a Group or Guild doing Achiev runs, PVP, Raiding, Dungeons anything really. 2 months ago things were quite active but now at this time grouping is ... sparse at best.

We have a few people on during those hours but not enough that I would label it active. I wish you luck in your search.
    Uruketo, 70 Warrior
    <Grievance> Guild Leader
    Defiant - Wolfsbane
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

Are you eastern, central or pacific? clocks are usually set to whatever time zone you're in so I never know.

We raid pretty late and a lot of our people are on eastern so it might be a good fit for you: http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post5269730

A different story if you're on pacific though.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Shadowlander

Central Time Zone.. Unfortunate I work 2nd shift and can't raid with my guild.

First off, what level are you? Next, I'm usually on at that time since it's only 8pm-11pm Central time. My character's name is Bohnze and if you just want to run some open world content, I'll run with you. I can always mentor down. I don't do raiding yet, but I can do open world content and chronicles. I'm on Wolfsbane shard so just let me know, either here or in game, if you're interested. I'm also in a somewhat decent guild (at least they have all the perks) if you're interested in joining.
    Take Care!

Quote Originally Posted by JahnK View Post
    First off, what level are you? Next, I'm usually on at that time since it's only 8pm-11pm Central time.
    Central time is +2 hours over server time, not -2 hours. So that would be 12AM to 3AM Central Time for the OP's availability.
    Uruketo, 70 Warrior
    <Grievance> Guild Leader
    Defiant - Wolfsbane
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

Soulwalker

Aura, did you find a guild? I'm on during the midnight - 3 am CST window. I'm also half-heartedly looking for a guild, heh. Feel free to message me if you want to add a friend who's on when you are

Hey guys. We are on Greybriar. Our most active times are 4pm to10pm server time (6pm to midnight central time) and weekends. However, we have a few crazy folks that get up to shenanigans at all hours of the day/night - including a couple Brits and Aussies. Our raiding right now is mostly the weekend. Feel free to reach out to me in-game and/or check our guild finder message.

Syazrael@Greybriar
    Shotglass Detectives

yeah, yeah... I need a forum signature, but I'm lazy.

+ Reply to Thread