+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mizzwhiterose

Thread: <Lemme Smash> wants you!

Soulwalker

Default <Lemme Smash> wants you!

Hello Ladies and Gents,

Lemme Smash is a guild on Deepwood made up of experienced players who have been playing rift off and on since vanilla. We are hoping to grow and form a community where players can relax and enjoy the game of Rift. We are looking for all play styles - PvP, PvE, raiders, dimensioneers, casuals, etc. Anyone is welcomed, only requirement is to have fun, tell lots of jokes, and crack a cold one with the boys!

We have THREE raid groups going and all three are 4/4 iRoTP, 4/4 NM TD. WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING TO RECRUIT RAIDERS FOR CORE SPOTS ON ALL THREE RAID TEAMS!

Wednesday/Thursday 6 svt Raid Team:
    >Looking for mages that can chon and heal.

Thursday/Monday 6 svt Raid Team:
    >Looking for a main healer, dps, and an off tank.
    >Classes needed: cleric, mage

Friday/Saturday 7:30 svt Raid Team:
    >Looking for a main tank.

If you are already raid ready that is great! If not, we will be happy to work with you and have you smashing bosses in iRoTP and NM TD in no time!

If interested in joining or if you would like more information. Please find us on guild finder or pst/in game mail to:
    Mizzwhiterose@Deepwood - Raid lead of Wednesday 6 svt raid team
    Fareyl@Deepwood - Raid lead of Thursday 6 svt raid team
    Munchmatoast@Deepwood - Raid lead for Friday 7:30 svt raid team

Disclaimer: We are a bunch of jokesters, but its all in good fun <3. Let's just say we multi-task - Smash bosses, Smash talk each other, Smash some drinks, and just have a smashingly good time.
    Last edited by Mizzwhiterose; 09-15-2017 at 09:54 PM.

Telaran

Guild Leader Bump Swag

But im not level 70 yet.
    Rogue

Soulwalker

Default 5 friends new to game

Hi there me and my four friends are coming over to Rift and starting out on Deepwood and looking for Friendly guild , if your ok with new people that are interested in putting in the work let me know , we are starting today.

Thanks

Soulwalker

Default NM TD Cleared!

We have cleared NM TD! NA #1.

We are still looking to grow our little guild into a community. Please look us up on guild finder or send a tell to an officer (listed above)!

And thank you to everyone that joined us on our streaming of NM TD. It was great fun. <3. If you didn't join us, well you missed out on my Eminem rap on Beligosh and the best tanking on Malannon you have ever seen at 3%! #floortankbesttank

Cheers!

Soulwalker

Default Looking for more raiders!

We are still looking for a couple of mages and warriors for our raid groups. We have two groups that are 4/4 RoTP and 4/4 NM TD. We have a third group going for the first time this week! But we could use more raiders to fill core spots! If interested, just shot me an in-game mail!

Shadowlander

Default Cleric Tank

Hi I'm a Cleric Tank been raiding for 5 years

Soulwalker

Default Looking for more raiders!

Check out the first post for what each group is looking for!

+ Reply to Thread