+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Epic Inquisition

Cool Epic Inquisition

Hi everyone!! I am the guild leader Devailah from Epic Inquisition! We are a growing guild looking for players who are looking for a fun family style guild! So if that sounds good come check us out! Any age is welcome and any level! So if looking for a fun guild who does pretty much everything look no further. We help you level we help you learn and gear. Come check us out. Either find us on Guild Finder or psst.. me Looking forward to hearing from you! Devailah
    Last edited by Devalah; 09-05-2018 at 01:54 PM.

Default Epic Inquisition

Welcome all our new mates! It's great seeing new people! Look forward to seeing more! Hope you all have a great day Dev :-)
    Last edited by Devalah; 09-05-2018 at 01:57 PM.

Smile Website

We no longer have the website posted here. Currently a new one is under construction. Sorry about any confusion! Also I like to "Welcome" all our new mates. Good to have you! We are always looking for new mates so come and try us out! We do help you gear, level, and learn the game! We are a family style guild who always helps each other! If u would like to try either find us on Guild Finder or Psst. me! Thank you Devailah
    Last edited by Devalah; 09-05-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Talking Raiding

Hello everyone! Epic Inquisition now has set raiding times. Sundays and Mondays 5:30 server time. We are a progression raiding guild, we do end content and much more! We like to help you learn and level and help you gear whether you're a seasoned player or a new one or returning player. So if u want something different come check us out! I would also like to say Welcome to all of our new mates. Nice to have you aboard! Again come check us out!
    Devailah@Hailol
    Last edited by Devalah; 09-05-2018 at 02:07 PM.

Default New Facebook page

Hi guys we have a new website under construction should be up soon. Thank you Devailah
    Last edited by Devalah; 09-05-2018 at 02:09 PM.

Smile Raiding

Hey everyone! Epic Inquisition is a progressive raiding guild. We help you gear up, we help you also to learn. We accept all levels. Come check us out you just might find something you like! Look us up on Guild finder or whisper me Devailah )

Soulwalker

Red face Happy family

Epic Inquisition is a happy family!
    A casual guild that takes care of each other!
    I love my guild and guildies!
    <3 Viola

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Devalah View Post
    Hi everyone!! I am the guild leader Devailah from Epic Inquisition! We are a growing guild looking for players who are looking for a drama free guild! Drama is NOT tolerated! Any age is welcome and any level! So if looking for a fun guild who does pretty much everything look no further! Come check us out on our webpage at www.epicinquisition.enjin.com or find us on GF. Thank you Devailah :-)
    Hiya you! Yes YOU. if you're reading this in your underwear, this guild might be for you!
    (oh wait guild leader says only if they're clean) haha well ISH.

Sounds like an interesting group, guess I'll have to check y`all out soon.
    "Oops, was I suppose to heal you?? My bad, I'll just bring you back to life. Much easier that way!!"

Default Checking us out

Quote Originally Posted by Pardieu the Great View Post
    Sounds like an interesting group, guess I'll have to check y`all out soon.
    That sounds really cool! Look forward to maybe meeting you! Devailah

It may be another week before I log back on. Been gone for about a year, work related, but I'm hoping to get back in the groove of things. My toon is on Faeblight but I'm willing to transfer. Just hope your ready for the craziness, like running naked around raid bosses?!?!?!...lol
    "Oops, was I suppose to heal you?? My bad, I'll just bring you back to life. Much easier that way!!"

Soulwalker

I might just have to join, sounds like fun!

Default Raiding

Epic Inquisition now has enough to run 2 groups of IROTP!! They have been working hard together to get everyone ready! If this sounds like something you would like find us on Guild Finder or whisper me! Come try us out!!!!! Devailah

Soulwalker

Cool We would love to hear from you!

Hello my fellow Rifters!
    I am Viola, Assist. Guild leader of Epic Inquisition!
    We have the best guild a guildie could ask for! There isn't a guild more helpful, fun and just pleasure to game with! We care about our guildie mates and their gaming experience.
    Check is out at http://riftepicinquisition.enjin.com
    We would love to hear from you!
    Last edited by WildMoodSwngs; 10-08-2018 at 12:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread