+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Epic Inquisition

Cool Epic Inquisition

Hi everyone!! I am the guild leader Devailah from Epic Inquisition! We are a growing guild looking for players who are looking for a drama free guild! Drama is NOT tolerated! Any age is welcome and any level! So if looking for a fun guild who does pretty much everything look no further! Come check us out on our webpage at www.epicinquisition.enjin.com or find us on GF. Thank you Devailah :-)

Default Epic Inquisition

Welcome all our new mates! It's great seeing new people! Please check us out on our website@epicinquisition.enjin.com. Look forward to seeing new people! Dev :-)

Smile Website

We no longer have the website posted here. Are new one is epicinquisition.freeforums.net. Sorry about any confusion! Also I like to "Welcome" all our new mates. Please feel free to contact us on GF also! Thank you Devailah )

Talking Raiding

Hello everyone! Epic Inquisition now has set raiding times, we also PvP and dungeons! We like to help you learn and level. Whether you're a seasoned player or a new one or returning player. We also take all levels! So if u want something different come check us out! I would also like to say Welcome to all of our new mates. Nice to have you aboard! Again come check us out!
    Devailah@Hailol

Default New Facebook page

Ok happy to announce that Epic Inquisition does not have a website anymore we now have a Facebook page! Address is www.facebook.com/epicinquisition-190800071460938 So come check us out!!! We take all levels and returning players new players etc. We help u level gear and learn, and we are a pretty fun bunch! Hope to see you soon! Devailah

+ Reply to Thread