+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Epic Inquisition

Default Halloween party

Hello again! And to answer your question yes we are recruiting, we are always recruiting lol! So come and have some fun or just come and join our Halloween party on the 30th at 5:3pm server time! Hope to see some of you there! Also look us up under epicinquisition.enjin.com! Hope to see some soon!!! Dev
    Last edited by Devalah; 10-22-2018 at 02:55 PM.

Cool Raiding

We are a level 30 guild looking for some casual raiding mates. We especially need Chons to join our core raiding group! We are 4/4 of Irotp and doing progression on TDNM and BOS, also run DRRs and Crifts etc. Everyone is welcome we help you learn and even help you gear! We try hard to be drama free. We have a lot of older returning players! So if this sounds interesting to you come and try us out! You can find us in Guild finder or psst... Go check our website out at epicinquisition.enjin.com. Hope so see you soon!
    Last edited by Devalah; 12-24-2018 at 06:03 PM.

Shadowlander

Hi there, I am a returning player, been back about 6 weeks now, more or less, lol. I'm old so my memory isn't the best.

I'm looking to join a Guild that has ACTIVE players during the UK/EU daytime. My main is a level 70 Mage and I have a couple of alts in their 60's which I intend levelling up now I got my Mage to 70.

A bit about me, I'm a retired British Soldier, married with 2 sons and a Granddaughter. I'm married and live in a small town in the North East of England. My hobby is Gaming, of course and MMOs in particular. Also I am a fanatical supporter of Grimsby Town Football Club who play in League 2 of the English Football League.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future. :-)

Edit: BTW, your website appears to be inactive. Belay that, I found the new link to the website.
    Last edited by Internomad; 12-31-2018 at 02:52 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Returning player seeking active guild!

I have just returned after about two years. I am an active player looking for a guild to learn and grow with. I'm competent with all roles. In game name is Dornuk!

Red face Looking for raid leaders

Hello everyone. We are currently looking for a good raid leader. We are 2/3 of BoS we run that on Thursdays and Mondays at 6pm server time. We also run TDNM and Irotp 2x per week.So if that sounds interesting to you come and try us out, Hope to see you soon! Dev

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2