+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Iuisa

Thread: <Fallen Eclipse> Come join the fun!

Soulwalker

Post <Fallen Eclipse> Come join the fun!

Fallen Eclipse is a guild that mainly revolves around the advancement of our members in all ways. We do our best to help our guildies with any problems they may be facing in the game and answer any questions they may have. We have a very helpful community throughout most of the day. The main time zone that most of our guildies fall into is generally central and eastern standard time, however, the times at which we do things varies from day to day . We currently have several raid leaders in the guild including myself and are welcoming all potential raiders to join us. We also have a basis of casual players in the guild as well who are equally welcomed by us. Our members have no obligation to participate in guild activities; we just want everyone to enjoy themselves. If you have any questions at all just send an in game mail to Primaliuisa@laethys and i will respond asap ty.
    Last edited by Iuisa; 04-20-2017 at 11:33 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Our Raids

At our current state our guild is at 2/4 bosses down in Intrepid: Rise of the Phoenix and we are coming closer and closer to finishing every day. We also have TD on farm, however we still need lots more people for our raid groups as we are still needing to pug for several spots. All new members who wish to raid will be aided in reaching raid readiness. This includes help with gearing, learning fights, and even setting up specs for those who feel they need help or clearly need assistance. So come and join our guild and become part of our enjoyable raiding groups. Once again if you have any questions feel free to send in game mail to Primaliuisa@laethys or a PM if i'm online. You can also contact one of our officers (Nixia, orpfeo, ifrits, redhulk, or pookiechips)@laethys. TY

Soulwalker

Default Update

Ok guys been. A while since I updated the guild info on here so here we go.

We are currently 4/4 for both IROTP and TDNM. Our raid times right now are Wednesdays at 7:30pm sever time. We only have one day because we do both IROTP and TDNM in roughly 3 hours so we do both on the same day. We are still small and thus we need lots more raiders as we still pug spots every week in our core group. So if anyone is interested in raiding with us send an ingame message or mail to Primaliuisa@laethys or Shiraga@laethys for either an invite or further info. We are also in the works of forming a main group for BoS T2 and have plenty of spots open for any class or role so don't hesitate to hit us up.

Side note. If anyone is interested in building our guild dimension send a tell to Primaliuisa@laethys.

Thanks everyone.

+ Reply to Thread